Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 It's a big ad!!! - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a big ad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It\'s a big ad!!!

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN...(The Ultimate Ozzy Video if I recall correctly)

ROCK AND ROLL...(I'm sure we all know that one)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That's pretty cool. We have a commercial here in Canada for another beer that uses that piece of music. It's not as impressive or funny as that one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, THAT'S probably the commercial I'm referring to. I dunno, because beer is not my thing, all the commercials look/sound the same. Just like hip-hop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*ducks flying beer bottles from you boozehounds and Cristal bottles from you hip-hoppers* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what song is this?!?!?!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        That's pretty cool. We have a commercial here in Canada for another beer that uses that piece of music. It's not as impressive or funny as that one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, THAT'S probably the commercial I'm referring to. I dunno, because beer is not my thing, all the commercials look/sound the same. Just like hip-hop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*ducks flying beer bottles from you boozehounds and Cristal bottles from you hip-hoppers* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what song is this?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's for Rickards Red
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ... So what song is this?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana"
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            ... So what song is this?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was the theme to the USMC recruitment commercial. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I downloaded the song... doesn't sound as "glorious" or "larger than life" as this beer version. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you get a good version it does.

Carmina Burana/Oh Fortuna is a very imposing, larger than life song.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

shit that link wants me to upgrade my player...

John , my PC guru and good hombre told me not to..

so I must miss out on this..

So , what I miss? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, when have you ever taken "no" for an answer? Download it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kidding. John probably knows a heck of a lot more about computers than I do. I just have loads of antidickcheese software to protect/cleanse myself in case they want to jump on my computer's dick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well it prolly is safe to do...John installed a crapload of anti gizmo stuff in this thing ...It's like wearing five rubbers I guess..

but I don't want to chance...just in case. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, good call. If you don't know what you're about to download...DON'T!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Priest, you didn't download a midi version did ya? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"If you don't know what you're about to download...DON'T!!!" - This has always been my golden rule.
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

No, I didn't get a MIDI, although there were a few of them in my search! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.altavista.com/audio/results?q...f=other&mad=all

AWESOME search engine Altavista is.

Comment

Therion did this song but it sounds much more evil and sinister. Its off their Deggial cd. TSO has been doing a freaking AMAZING version of this song for the last 2 years on tour. It should be the centerpiece of their soon to arrive cd, Night Castle.

Comment

Oh, My, God. That was a big ad.

I love Cable Internet! Bwahaha, I rule the world now!

(Just upgraded from 56k)

Comment

Working...
                                X