A whole new breed of Cock Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole new breed of Cock Rock

The post about the big beer ad reminded me of the latest bit of fun from Burger King.

As a creative guy, I'm in awe. The concept and execution of this is killer.

As an ad guy, I'm perplexed. Not sure if this will help sell chicken. But whatever.

As a music guy, I wish they weren't singing about chicken fries. I'd buy the CD in a heartbeat. Very Camarosmith-ish.

Burger King Coq Rock

Re: A whole new breed of Cock Rock

Do the Burger King internet campaigns EVER help sell Burger King? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There was the Subservient Chicken, the Darth Vader Mindreading thing with appearances by the King and Subservient Chicken, and now this? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I noticed this flavor as well..(pun intended)

man this is just so refreshing to see and hear from all those years of EBONICA I had to painfully endure for over a decade..

yeah there is still "hip hop" out there..

but at least there is something MORE for kids..."white" kids especially to identify with and listen to..

example..There is just something about Rally's..."Yeah yeah Yeah..U gotta eat muthafucka" that just doesn't appeal to me ..it sure doesn't make me "hungry"...that's for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

so I'm happy there is something for eveyone now...instead of JUST ONE EBONIFIED ...market or whatever!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Agreed [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

LOL. That first song is pretty cool.

Comment

They should just use "Aren't you hungry" by M.O.D. as their theme song! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I see people starving ,but do you think I care?
            Let them all die hungry,so I can breathe their air! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've looked down and said "bob your head" a few times before.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I see people starving ,but do you think I care?
                Let them all die hungry,so I can breathe their air! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, Billy Milano would be such an awesome posterboy for the fastfood nation.

What a fatass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This one's better than that breakfast campaign with the dude in the creepy plastic king head showing up in your window while you sleep!

Comment

"This one's better than that breakfast campaign with the dude in the creepy plastic king head showing up in your window while you sleep!"

that was a total "Gay" thing man....I didn't get that . A married dude would always get a surprise visit by that grinnin' gay burger bastard...lying in bed watching you eat ...then he touches his leg...WTF???!!!!

Ohhhhh what homophobia that gave me... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I like this "head bangin" theme.. much better...I saw a commercial ...it looked like a Raven meets Gwar kinda shit..

and please ...no more ebonica...I'm ebonifucked for the next few years yet...seriously it requires extensive therapy! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X