Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is there to do in Belgium? Tourist questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is there to do in Belgium? Tourist questi

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll have to start researching what sort of package deals there are to visit multiple places in the span of a few days or a week, with transportation and accommodation included.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey NOTP, u are welcome to stay at my place when visiting Belgium, I live about 15 min from Brussels and 20 min from Antwerp.. even A'dam and Paris is only a 3 hour drive. And for your shoppin' excurses, I have an ideal partner (NOT me.. but for the best Beers in the world, I guess it would be me [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]). I can guide you even around if you're very nice..and we can even hang out with at least one fellow JCF-er (GoR) that I know.. well, if interested, let me know.

Comment

Oh for sure. I'd love to meet up and hang with Alex.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Make sure you get a Royale W/cheese.

Because of the metric system. Check out the big brain on Bret. You a smart motherfucker, that's right. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          My favorite thing about Brussels was the train station because that's how I got out of there.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well.. since I've seen practically each european capital, I can relate to that, even as a belgian [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          And I'm glad you made it out in one piece, since I guess you're talking about Brussel-Zuid.. it's unbelievable they didn't do anything to revalue that area! If I was to be a tourist, and this should have been the first place I saw of Belgium, I wouldn't even bother gettin' out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          .. but then again, there are other places well worth the visit!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Only some clubs will bounce you if you were hobo clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hobo Clothes would be a cool album name.
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Thanks for the offers to stay with you guys, but if you only knew my parents and their paranoia/strangerphobia... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If it were up to me, I'd friggin' hitchhike across the globe by now and innocently/naively trust the kindness of strangers to get me where I'm going. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My dad ESPECIALLY is a very pessimistic person who doesn't believe ANYTHING in this world is free and hates trusting strangers, especially in foreign countries, which is very funny, because we're foreign to Canada. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] A few years ago, when I was wanting my first USA Jackson, he wouldn't even let me deal with Matt @ OnlineStageGear.com because he was American. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] My dad is the most difficult person in the world to convince of a good thing. God, what a friggin' fight it was for my brother and I to get our dad to install some antispyware software on his computer for his own sake the other day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Only when we showed him the scan results, "182 infected objects found", did he start to doubt himself a little bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My mom's neutral and passive. I don't know where I get my huge optimism and lust for life from. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Maybe I was adopted... that makes more sense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nobody can shed advice about European strippers for me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Y'all talk about Amsterdam (wink wink [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) but I don't do that sort of extreme thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Beutiful country overall but Brussels was the DIRTIEST city I've ever been in!!

Considering I live in filthy Los Angeles...that is saying something!!
                Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Belgium is great! I've been to Brugge (sp?), Ypre (great WWI sightseeing), and Kortrijk (SP?), and enjoyed every minute of it.

I would love to go back again.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

All spelled right Alex! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You were in 'West-vlaanderen' then, our coastal region. And Belgium's 'redneck' area! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Belgium is like the whole country is in a Beer bottle.
                      You get so drunk just being there and you will pee in very dark Yellow color [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X