X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peecohhhh.......

Pico....where are you..

Has anyone seen my doggy... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

His name is Pico and he may be a little damp... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously ...I went for a little cruise...I come back and lost the pico...

I would love to seen what made him go poof... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can only imagine.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Lator .. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW ...Pico was not harmed in that stunt and is happy and eatin' lots of pizza.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Kick ass and stay safe! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: Peecohhhh.......

Enough please... the thread was moved, it doesn't need to go on
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

OK...K,

I didn't intend to start a pissing match....just wanted to share a silly story..

the subject is dropped.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank you
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What happened? Last I saw we were talkin about fake poo. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Did someone here contact PETA, or something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Poo
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

subject is officially dropped..

before K spanks me... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh... the infamous veil of secrecy. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh well. Just curious is all. I thought it was a funny thread.

Comment

Yes...nothing but funny

how it got UN-funny...I couldn't tell ya...I didn't see it..

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    ahhhhhhhhh... the infamous veil of secrecy. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh well. Just curious is all. I thought it was a funny thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

hint: Private message.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're referring to PMing an admin, I'll pass. They've got better things to do than satisfy my curiosity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're referring to PMing an admin, I'll pass. They've got better things to do than satisfy my curiosity.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if he's referring to PMing him because he thinks he knows something, well, therein lies the problem.... He's thinking.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Least we all still have a sense of humor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I decided to name my coffeemaker Pecoh. Because it percolates. I'm going to have some now. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              And if he's referring to PMing him because he thinks he knows something, well, therein lies the problem.... He's thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X