This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Peecohhhh.......

who's thinkin'...I left this thing alone..

so who's thinkin...me?

me..?

just askin'..

I think therfore I am.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW..I got like umpteen PM's askin' me .."what happened"...I have no clue..after I posted it ..me and the wife went out for a beautiful and lovely summer night cruise..and that was that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm not the only one who has it out for chihuahuas. Hahahaha!!!! YES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Was the dog a yellow lab by any chance?

Comment

-Mark

Comment

well that is just cute as a button , but he's making me hungry.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

pancakes sound good...minus the bunny..

it's 9:30 at night...and I want a pancake...fuck it..I'm makin' some!

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              it's 9:30 at night...and I want a pancake...fuck it..I'm makin' some!

[/ QUOTE ]
              Munchies there horns?

[ QUOTE ]
              If you're referring to PMing an admin, I'll pass. They've got better things to do than satisfy my curiosity.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like they don't enjoy being on the board too, at least I hope. Isn't that what we're here to do is satisfy each other's curiosity?

Comment

You know why it was deleted..

I got three syllables..

"Bill" "Z" "Bub"...

I AM either people's best friend or others worst nightmare..

I wouldn't have this any other way...It let's me know where I stand at ALL times.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X