How to stop itchy beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop itchy beard?

My face is driving me insane. Other than shaving, is there anything I can do about the itch?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: How to stop itchy beard?

makes me nuts too, let it grow for a bit and it'll quit. i had a grizzly adams going on for a while. just recently shaved.

Edit actually my shit's gray on each side of my chin so it was more like a wolfman jack [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Dye it pink, like dime
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Learn from the master.

Wash it everytime you go to the bathroom.

Comment

That goes for more than your Beard LOL
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Some kind of lotion? Idon't know, I'm drunk. I think.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nair

Comment

Stay drunk so you don't notice!!

Comment

Mine is the opposite of wolfman jack...I have a 6 inch long white stripe down the middle of my beard..

and putting that white stripe there made me itch...but it looks cool now and chicks dig it..

so the itch was worth it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that white shit burned my skin a bit..for a few days...it's OK now..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You dyed it Bill, that's cheating. Mine's grey on either side of my chin too.It's drivin me nuts. I'm going to have to smoke a bowl to make it go away.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

yeah I wanted a long black pointy beard..like the stereotypical devil..so I grew it out pretty long..

It comes it salt and pepper I guess...so I color the grey out of the wqhole thing and just ran a white skunk strip from my lip to the point of my beard..looks pretty cool.

something different I guess..

You gotta have your own thing...

I don't believe in tats or piercings and stuff but I always had my own "look"...be it a Mohawk , My clothes, and "evil" accessories...all my clothes are black..all of em for the last 25 years or so..

so my "look" is my individuality...as my beard...or whatever...

I don't go for that whole tat thing ...well because everyone has them...and as cool as some are...there isn't a single one cool enough that I would want to wear for the rest of my life..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

try conditioning it...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

shaving always seemed to work for me...
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Tes conditioner works and soothes it pretty good...my wife uses Pantene...so I steal a dab of hers once a week..when I dye it.

and I don't really wash it...seriously don't scrub your beard everyday with shampoo or soap...while in the shower while washing for head / hair...just rinse it out real good with water..

Comment

Working...
                            X