• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CAT SCRATCH FEVER! Need help!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Declawing is one of the most inhumane things you can do to a cat. It's the equivalent of amputating your fingers at the last digit. Why exactly is it that domestic cats should be declawed?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's not like what it sounds. They get along just fine without them, as long as they are fed catfood. If they're mousers, this isn't something that should be done. The claws do grow back as well. Domestic cats should be declawed regularly anyway to avoid this kind of thing anyway. They don't know that they're hurting anything, yet it's quite destructive, the whole point to this thread.

The solution? RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP.

A responsible pet owner would get the cat declawed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh, declawed regularly???

Claws do not grow back once a cat has been "declawed". Hence the term. Shawn is right, it is the equivalent of you losing your finger at the first knuckle. Trust me, your fingernail ain't coming back if the part of the finger that it grew on is amputated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Shawn was right .............or maybe it was me who said it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Hey at least I made one quote you agree with..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yes, Shawn was right .............or maybe it was me who said it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Hey at least I made one quote you agree with..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry.

The last post I posted was brought to you by Hotrod and the letter A.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

My cat's breath smells like catfood.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Domestic cats should be declawed regularly anyway to avoid this kind of thing anyway. They don't know that they're hurting anything, yet it's quite destructive, the whole point to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if cats don't know that they are hurting anything and they shoul be killed for that then killing humans should be a freetime activty because humans are the only living creatures in this world who intentionally destroy this world.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My cat's breath smells like infected toe nail (come on, you've all had them!) I let the vet smell...he said pretty nasty for a cat, but his teeth are fine, and well you don't care. Bottom line, my cats breath smells like he was just munching on a shit sandwich.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My cat's breath smells like infected toe nail (come on, you've all had them!) I let the vet smell...he said pretty nasty for a cat, but his teeth are fine, and well you don't care. Bottom line, my cats breath smells like he was just munching on a shit sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a cat.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, it's not quite the "fingernail clipping" that people seem to think it is.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Oh, okay. I'm no longer one of those "most of those people" anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought it was just a clipping!

[ QUOTE ]
                Well if cats don't know that they are hurting anything and they shoul be killed for that then killing humans should be a freetime activty because humans are the only living creatures in this world who intentionally destroy this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think comparing animals and humans is a bit extreme, but I'll agree with you on not killing the cat over it (not right off at least!)

I think destroying animals should always be left at a last resort. I think there are plenty of options before destroying animals comes in place. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X