My future retirement????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My future retirement????

....maybe. The little guy ( Zakk )loves the game. When he gets a hold of one good, he can get it out about 40-50 yards with some good roll. He is the only 4 year old that I know of that cries to watch golf over cartoons. Get that paycheck boy....make Daddy happy!!!-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: My future retirement????

Nice dude, who doesn't love the driving range? Talk about great relaxation.

Comment

Hey bro...that kicks ass man!!!

I couldn't hit a golf ball to save my life...but I'm a MoFo on the putt putt course.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did I mention that I'm retired...nah nah na na nahh.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Putt-putt!!! Hellz yeah. Nuttin like a good game of putt-putt......I dont have to worry about that 50 yard slice to the right on a putt-putt course....unless I have had a few too many drunks. -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Awesome Lou! Nice follow thru, nice finish, clubhead at the target, left hip facing the fairway, looks like money in the bank! You should get that Ferarri now, and defer the payments for 12 years....LOL

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Shawn, not to be bragging, but, he seems to be a natural at it....until he gets tired and then he starts hitting behind the ball. I just showed him a few things on how to stand and hold his hands and he just took off. He has good form. The golf instuctor said I was doing the right thing just letting him hit rather than trying what a lot of people do and make him try and play a game.

The same instructor has "Hopeful Dads" giving their children lessons, but, its like the instructor said to me " How much can you actually teach a 4 year old. They have the attention span of a humming bird." But, if people want to waste their money , he will gladly take it.

In a couple of years, I will start paying for lessons provided he wants to persue it. I am not going to force him into it. I am going to do the same thing my parents did to me.....I will show him the door.....it will be up to him to walk through it. However, unlike my parents, I will spend the extra money to make it more enjoyable and help him along his ventures to persue his dreams. -Lou

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ....maybe. The little guy ( Zakk )loves the game. When he gets a hold of one good, he can get it out about 40-50 yards with some good roll. He is the only 4 year old that I know of that cries to watch golf over cartoons. Get that paycheck boy....make Daddy happy!!!-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

That's damn cool, Lou! That was my boy from the age of 4-10. Now it's nothin but skateboarding. He still plays with me every once in a while but he's more into the boards right now. Good luck with lil' Tiger. BTW, he's a lefty at golf like me (even though I'm right handed)... too cool. We need more lefty golfers. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Wow...I got my kid with my ass right now. ..He's was askin' how old that "kid" was...

He's 4...???!!

He can really hit that thing good...

How far..

I tried that a couple times...and when I did hit the ball...it didn't go very far...I suck.

BTW..I don't know how to play drums..I suck at that too..But my kid took to it like a fish to water..no lessons..he started at about 5....he's getting good...but I don't push him...He's doing good on his own..cool.

nobody had to push guitar on us..you either love it or you don't..

Hey you can make some dough with your boy..get some endorsements deals..cool..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I usually get the grass to fly much farther than the ball. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yes ...what he said..

when i hit that friggin' thing...it doesnt go more than a foot off the ground..

old ladies are pointing ..givin' me the finger...oh the hell with it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm swearing like Joe Pesci in a locker room..

it wasn't good..

Comment

Golf = Honkey Basketball [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc...Golf can't be honkey ball, one of the best players is black :P

I can't play golf to save my life, but I can drive 250 yards. I don't have very much accuracy though. We go to the driving range, and there is this guy in this big tractor that drives around to pick up the balls (has plexi or something all around, except for a big net in the back) and we try and hit him with the balls.

When we do hit him, he looks pissed. They never say anything to us though, because we go and spend a lot of money buying a lot of buckets of balls.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          When we do hit him, he looks pissed. They never say anything to us though, because we go and spend a lot of money buying a lot of buckets of balls.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Ya think? Wouldn't you be at least slightly perturbed if you got hit in the head with a golf ball?

Kinda funny though.

Comment

Working...
                          X