Ah, a fresh new start! I've moved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, a fresh new start! I've moved!

I just moved to a different town (Idaho Falls), much larger than the old one. There are two Wal-Marts here! I think the only chain store or Franchise that we had in the other town was a Subway. Anyway, I think the population is 100k vs. old town's 3k. I love it here! Much to do. The nice thing about Idaho is I can be in the middle of a semi-large city, and still be 20 minutes away from a good camp ground.

Got a job too. Working at Fiesta Ole (don't know if these reseraunts go anywhere else, but it's our taco shop). They've got me signed up for 48 hours next week! That's a lot of time. Oh well, it's not like I do anything when I get home anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Better place, living with my drummer! He's got a three bedroom trailor. It's pretty nice, not your Alabama style shit, it's quite modern.

Ah, it feels good to have order for once!

Re: Ah, a fresh new start! I\'ve moved!

No Fiesta Ole out here in TN - we got Taco Casa and Fiesta Mexicana and Los Portales and Taco Bell.

I miss Taco Tico from New Orleans [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Taco Tico kicked Taco Smell's ASS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on the move [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Watch out for the Skinhead Nazis out that way - buncha fucktards that need their heads removed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    If you manage to get names and addresses of these dicks, be sure and send them my way - I can work up a nice Box Of Pretzels for them [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="aqua">good for you! Enjoy your new place and yes, camping is good, I really have to start doing that again.... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

moving is great [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm moving too, in seven weeks I'll be living in the banjostreet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Congrats for getting out of that fucked up sitch you were in bro! Happy for ya! Good luck with everything! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool man! I'm glad to see all that nasty crap you were telling us about is gone now.

Focus on the future, it's bright! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Congrats on your move to a better place, man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Remember, though; it's "manufactured homes", not trailers. Even us Mississippi and Alabama people know that! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Anyway, a band house should be lots of fun for you! BTW though, Idaho Falls is only about 44,000 people according to my Road Atlas; put it together with Pocatello and you might have 100k, so don't be spuddin' us, man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Congrats for getting out of that fucked up sitch you were in bro! Happy for ya! Good luck with everything! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I read your other thread & was hoping things would get better for you. At your age, I was just a typical suburban brat with no worries & everything taken care of by my folks. I have a ton of respect for you, and I hope this is just the beginning of better & better things! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc - all the skinheads are way up north. Idaho Falls is in the southeast.
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

They are up north?! damn does that means that they are closer to me (i'm in Pullman, 15 mins away from Moscow)? hahahahah

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Watch out for the Skinhead Nazis out that way - buncha fucktards that need their heads removed
                      If you manage to get names and addresses of these dicks, be sure and send them my way - I can work up a nice Box Of Pretzels for them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's more northern like Sandpoint and Courdalane. We get a few around here, but most try not to look like Nazis after about fifteen minutes because they've already gotten death threats! Even the movement up north has gone down severely. Last demonstration provoked a lot of violence. Some people got hurt, some arrested, the usual fun stuff. They tried a second demonstration after that and it totally flopped. Ever since then, not much has happened.

[ QUOTE ]
                      Very cool man! I'm glad to see all that nasty crap you were telling us about is gone now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gone, but further away. Good enough for me! I don't have to deal with it. Thanks for all the support guys.

[ QUOTE ]
                      Congrats on your move to a better place, man! Remember, though; it's "manufactured homes", not trailers. Even us Mississippi and Alabama people know that! Anyway, a band house should be lots of fun for you! BTW though, Idaho Falls is only about 44,000 people according to my Road Atlas; put it together with Pocatello and you might have 100k, so don't be spuddin' us, man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will remember that... manufactured homes.

How old is that atlas? You're right, I don't think it's quite 100k, but I don't think it's that low either. 100k would be about 7%ish of Idaho's total population, so it might be close. I'll have to go check for the "Welcome to Idaho Falls" sign. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again, thanks for all the support!

Comment

according to Wikipedia:

As of the census2 of 2000, there are 50,730 people, 18,793 households, and 13,173 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,147.4/km² (2,972.2/mi²). There are 19,771 housing units at an average density of 447.2/km² (1,158.4/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 92.09% White, 0.62% African American, 0.76% Native American, 1.05% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 3.81% from other races, and 1.61% from two or more races. 7.18% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

that close enough for ya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

congrats on the move man, wish you all the best.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          As of the census2 of 2000, there are 50,730 people, 18,793 households, and 13,173 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,147.4/km² (2,972.2/mi²). There are 19,771 housing units at an average density of 447.2/km² (1,158.4/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 92.09% White, 0.62% African American, 0.76% Native American, 1.05% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 3.81% from other races, and 1.61% from two or more races. 7.18% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sick. You know more about the city that I'm currently living in!

That sounds close.

The real kick in the ass is the indians around here. The reservation is not far from here, so we get a lot in IF and Pocatello. They're annoying as fuck, and cause a lot of trouble. I thought the Mexicans were bad! (No offense to anybody that is hispanic here). I do consider myself somewhat racist against Mexicans in this particular area. Then again, if there is a gang, it's Mexicans. Yeah, there are white gangs, but they're the ones posing just to get attention. Anyway the indians have this attitude that the government pisses on all of them because there ancestors got their asses kicked yada yada yada. What happened to their ancestors was bullshit, but they're not their ancestors! Drunk pains in the asses is all that they are around here.

Comment

Yeah, Idaho Falls and Pocatello are both around 50K and yes, most of the skinheads/militants are up north and closer to the Idaho/Montana border.

Anyhoo, congratulations on making your situation better [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]. Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

Militants?! Are you kidding?

Comment

Working...
                              X