Ah, a fresh new start! I've moved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ah, a fresh new start! I\'ve moved!

"How old is that atlas?"It's the 2001 AAA Road Atlas for North America, but I just checked my 2004 Rand McNally Atlas and it said 50,700, so I guess you're halfway to 100K.As far as those Mexicans and Indians, you have to be realistic to survive, but look at the hassles you just underwent and bear in mind those Mexican and Indian kids have had it a lot rougher than you. Still cover your ass, but keep an open mind too.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Militants?! Are you kidding?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, guys like Randy Weaver and the Montana Freemen and several others. They like the isolation that Northern Idaho and Montana bring.

Comment

Someone needs to help me find a job in Tampa so I can move too. I hate Colorado.
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

This thread is a huge relief. I read your other thread a month or two ago. Good to get away from that hellhole... I'm happy for you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] All the best to you here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Good to hear you're distancing yourself from all that BS.
            I've never made it to IF, just drove through to SLC a few times. Stay away from the Crank and you should do alright.

The survivalists here are very real, but I'm glad to see the Nazi's constantly put into place. Whenever some punks around Boise start spouting that shit, they're about 10-20 minutes from an old fashion beatdown. It's never pretty.

Comment

Working...
            X