New Dissection - WHAT THE FUCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dissection - WHAT THE FUCK?

They're completely different now... Check out the rough mixes for their promo stuff. It sounds NOTHING like their old stuff. I like it, but really, if he was going to make a band like this he should've changed the name. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

http://www.dissection.nu/

Re: New Dissection - WHAT THE FUCK?

Yeah I bought a copy of their new one already..I like it..hell I forgot the name of it...it's double disc with two bonus tunes on it..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah I bought a copy of their new one already..I like it..hell I forgot the name of it...it's double disc with two bonus tunes on it..

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF??? There already is a new album out? Tell us EVERYTHING about it.

BTW: I like their new stuff. Not as good as SOTLB, but good music anyway.

Comment

Hey Bill, I think you got something different. This is brand new released stuff that they just threw up on their website. They're not even signed right now the whole purpose of recording the tunes is to get them a record deal with a label.

Comment

OK..let me go get it..I'll be back

OK duh...it came in a double cd jewel with two songs on it..well that's how I got it.

"Rebirth of Dissection"..MAHA KALI ...2004 Escape Music

two songs..

1. MAHA KALI
          2. Unhallowed (rebirth version) ...redone.

it's a nice package with cool cover art..

but only two songs..

must be a teaser to what's to come...cool! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I heard "Maha Kali" when they first had it up on the website, and was not AT ALL impressed. However, those two new songs sound pretty good to me. Different, yes, but it's been a long time since Storm of the Light's Bane, and what was Dissection's signature sound has been regurgitated many times over while Jon was doing time.

Hey, it's no Deathstars! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, Dissection is my fav band of all time i even went to stockholm to witness the first rebirth show (the then bassplayers wife got me the tickets, very nice people too bad he left the band allready) and deathstars was opening for them (wish i had a brother in a famous band haha) and yeah that was really bad haha.

The dissection show was pretty good though i even kinda liked maha kali when they played it live, but i have to agree that the single sucks (the version of unhallowed that is on the single is even worse, i can't listen to it)

I hope the new stuff is better, will check it out after posting this. but even if it sucks i will still have SOTLB /Somberlain and a lot of live video from back in the days that really is the Dissection i love and want to remember. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard maha kali too and I thought it sucks pretty bad.It seems played by a totally different band with a total different attitude.

Comment

Working...
                X