Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Pix From Last Night's Gig? Why Not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Pix From Last Night's Gig? Why Not!

So I been around here for awhile now and met a bunch of you fuckers here on the forum thru your posting of pix and all that shit. I was sitting here going thru pix from last nights gig and thought, "self, there are a few cool shots of the ole RGF SL2H and myself, maybe I will post a few for some laffs". So here you go, I am SO far from ever dreaming of being a rock star it isnt even funny, but we have a blast, are drawing decent crowds, making a few bones along the way and are working on our 2nd CD. We're a cover band, party dance rock, loud and fun the way it was meant to played! But we all enjoy writing and recording and will throw a few originals into the 1st set for the fun of it. I been doing this for far too long to kid myself into thinking anyone really cares about orginal music in North East Ohio, but its always fun to write something and see it become whatever it will become, know what I mean? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Anyway, my live rig is pretty straight ahead, Mesa 3 Channel Dual Rec, I swing between my Marshall 1960A and a Crate Blue Voodoo Birch Cab loaded with Vintage celestions. The Birch wood in the Crate cab just has warmth and tone and makes the Boogie jump. But there is something to be said for a Marshall and no matter what I always wind up back to her! I mostly play my RGF SL2H live, has a Duncan Demon in the neck and a PG in the front but I will take out 2 or 3 others from the heard as back-ups and give them all a little stage time, thought lately I have been in love with the Rootbeer SL2GX I snagged here! I run my live rig pretty clean, just a Morley volume pedal, a Dunlop optical wah, which is amazing and a Boss tuner. Sometimes when I get bored I will throw a Boss DD-5 or a Phaser in the pedal board but for the most part I don't color the raw tone of the Mesa too much, its just too damn nice to muck up with effects!

So thats my story, here a few pix, try not to make too much fun of me! Peace! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Later,

Mike

Re: A Few Pix From Last Night\'s Gig? Why Not!

Cool pics! Looks like you had fun, and that's all that matters! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Awesome pics! Looks like you're having a blast. And as we all know, getting up in front of crowd and rockin' is the best high there is.

Rock on, bro!

Comment

cool pics mate. looks like a lot of fun. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Nice Pics [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Nice pics... Is James LaBrie singing for you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Cool shots bro. Awesome guitar too! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mike you fuggin' ham!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pics bro. Looks like a good time. The combination of the flames on the guitar, shirt and strap look awesome. Just wondering.... do you stage dive?
                  Oh yea, 2 other things, why the empty mic stands? Was it a soundcheck? Also, IMHO, you probably didn't run out of picks at that gig.. huh?
                  Thanks for the pics. Gigging is really fun.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Just wondering.... do you stage dive?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Come on..... He's not heavy, He's my Brother. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Being 5'10 and 230lbs, I can relate. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This picture scared me [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

What be you doing in it?

Comment

great pics....indeed it looks like you were having a blast!!!
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That's a lot of flamage going on. You must be a flamer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Way cool!! Looks like a fun time. Thanks for the pics

Comment

Cool looks like you were enjoying yourself, what amp si that and is it your head on the marshall cab, is that an SL2H???

Ozz

Comment

Working...
                              X