Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Pix From Last Night's Gig? Why Not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Few Pix From Last Night\'s Gig? Why Not!

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice pics bro. Looks like a good time. The combination of the flames on the guitar, shirt and strap look awesome. Just wondering.... do you stage dive?

[/ QUOTE ]
    WHY? YOU PLANNING ON COMING AND STANDING UP FRONT?????? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I go thru a bunch of picks every gig, once they start to wear i have a harder time with them, i like a nice fresh pick so I make sure ot have a nice supply, plus its always cool to chuck em at people and see if you can take out an eye or two!

Mike

Comment

cool snaps mike [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Nice pics bro. Looks like a good time. The combination of the flames on the guitar, shirt and strap look awesome. Just wondering.... do you stage dive?

[/ QUOTE ]
        WHY? YOU PLANNING ON COMING AND STANDING UP FRONT?????? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I go thru a bunch of picks every gig, once they start to wear i have a harder time with them, i like a nice fresh pick so I make sure ot have a nice supply, plus its always cool to chuck em at people and see if you can take out an eye or two!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll stand in front. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What kind of distance are you getting when you flick your picks? We used to have contests to see if we could hit the bar from the stage. My ex-bandmate Dave was lethal.

Comment

Rock on! Playin live is da bomb!!! Now you just need to post us some audio files from that show! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

North East Ohio? Where? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Those are some fantastic pictures!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I love the second one the best, grooviest rocker-pose-face I've seen. Lovely flame theme. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-Em

Comment

Working...
              X