RULES FOR COMBAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RULES FOR COMBAT

A few of you will get a kick out of this.... Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian

> USMC Rules For Gun Fighting
    >
    > Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends
    > who have guns. Bring their friends who have guns.
    > If you can, make friends with those on the crew who service weapons. Bring
    > them as well. Borrow money from them, it gives them an added incentive to
    > protect you.
    > Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is
    > expensive.
    > Only hits count. Close doesn't count. The only thing worse than a miss is a
    > slow miss.
    > If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough nor
    > using cover correctly.
    > Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal
    > movement are preferred.)
    > If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend
    > with a long gun.
    > In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics.
    > They will only remember who lived and who didn't.
    > If you are not shooting, you should be communicating (calling for arty or air
    > support), reloading, and running.
    > Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting is more dependent on "pucker
    > factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun.
    > Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses
    > in the flintlock of your musket."
    > Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat
    > you to death with it because it is empty.
    > In combat, there are no rules, always cheat; always win. The only unfair
    > fight is the one you lose.
    > Have a plan.
    > Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
    > Have a back-up, back-up plan in case CentCom or SecDef finds the first two
    > plans "unacceptable".
    > Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The only visible target should
    > be in your gun sights.
    > Flank your adversary when possible. Protect your flank.
    > Don't drop your guard.
    > Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
    > Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your
    > hands where I can see them).
    > Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
    > The faster you finish the fight, the less hits you'll take.
    > Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    > Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
    > Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to
    > avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
    > Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start
    > with a "4."
    >
    >
    > Army Rules for Gun Fighting
    >
    > See USMC Rules to gun Fighting.
    > Add 60 to 90 days.
    > Hope the Marines already destroyed all meaningful resistance.
    >
    >
    > Navy Rules for Gun Fighting
    >
    > Adopt an aggressive offshore posture.
    > Send in the Marines.
    > Drink Coffee and eat donuts.
    >
    >
    > Air Force Rules for Gun Fighting
    >
    > Kiss the wife goodbye.
    > Drive to the base in your sports car.
    > Fly to target area, drop bombs, (try not to hit the Canuks) fly back to your
    > home base.
    > BBQ some burgers and drink beer in your back yard, and talk shit about the
    > Navy, Army and Marines.
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Re: RULES FOR COMBAT

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very Funny.... nothing but respect for all arms of our Military bit very funny, nonetheless.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

We rule, everyone else is jealous. Semper Fuckin' Fi [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            We rule, everyone else is jealous. Semper Fuckin' Fi [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I want to thank each of you Service personell including Veterans for a great job protecting us as a nation!!!

You all RULE in my book!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

<font color="yellow">Way Cool Post!!

Honestly, and my love is for the Marines which I've spent 12+ years already, I have nothing but admiration for our sister services also [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We are one team, one fight, one goal...winning!!

We all depend on the Navy's massive and impressive Naval Gunfire, beach support, and Fighters....the Army is great at long term land sustained warfare, and dammit, as much as it pains me to say this, there would be a lot more dead US forces over in Iraq and Afghanistan if it weren't for the thousands of hours the Air Force is putting in over there in both theatres.

And the Marines...God love em....are doing what we've done for over 200 years!!

Semper Fi to all who serve and support [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

"We're all a team. We're just the better part of the team." Gunny Butts; my recruiter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

<font color="yellow">Well, I was thinking something similar lol....but you know, in these PC times and all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Nice. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        "We're all a team. We're just the better part of the team." Gunny Butts; my recruiter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, that's great! Semper Fi, devil dogs! 0311 here. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, that's great! Semper Fi, devil dogs! 0311 here. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

3533, I think. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's been 20 years. Oooofaaaa. I am old.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I loved the other armed forces when I was in. Before Desert Storm I needed someone to fight with. Otherwise I was fighting with other Marines and that just got nasty when we didn't have any where else to discharge our anger.

Semper Fi
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Otherwise I was fighting with other Marines and that just got nasty when we didn't have any where else to discharge our anger.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Very true Jack!!

Bored Marines are NOT a good thing to have [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

We got "bored" in Okinawa with Heavy Equipment and craned our OIC's (officer in charge) car on the top of our flat roof with the butt sticking out over the edge of the roof [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We used to make MRE bombs and throw them into the females showers [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not that I would have anything to do with those heinous actions though [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

Working...
                              X