I had a great weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a great weekend!!

Well, Saturday I went to my friends birthday party. She happens to be a Suicide Girl. And it was a pool party. Nothing like free beer and splashing around in a pool with a bunch of mostly-naked Suicide Girls!! My drummer and I had fun breathing fire and doing crazy tricks off the diving board. Kevin Fetus was there too, and we all had a blast!!! We ended up at some bar, and I woke up covered in brusies from doing back-flips into the pool, and cuts and scratches all over my hands and face!! Good times!!

Yesterday my band played a "Save the Boobies" breast cancer benefit. It was free beer, free food, and a great, packed audience, including one of the Suicide Girls from the day before that I've quickly befriended!! I am so broke that the free food alone made the show worthwhile!!

Anyways, I may live like a rockstar, but I am on the salary of a hobo, so I've got to find some way to come up with about $600 this week or Wells Fargo and AT&T are gonna come break my legs. BACK TO THE GRIND!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I had a great weekend!!

excellent ace , fine work. i had a blast myself, i huffed 19 cans of dust off and then gave a seminar on the beach on how to lose money after it. was a fukkin' riot.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy forgot to mention that he was the suicide girl that ace hooked up with.Damn dust off is messing up his brain.

Comment

dust off is fukkin' awesome-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bah! Dust-off is for amateurs, Goof off is where it's at!!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
          X