Any Flash Gurus out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Flash Gurus out there?

Get with me off list, I may have a lot of work coming up for you if wanted. Or perhpas a full time job at Lake of the Ozarks Mo...
    Yeh, where Party cove is

Remove the NOSPAM when replying...

Admin's, hope it's Ok to post this, if not, feel free to delete...

Thanx in advance!
    Pat

Re: Any Flash Gurus out there?

Chicks tend to flash me alot bro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yer only a Del Taco guru... I've seen that mug bro... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Pat - contact AlexL (aka, Eric, the dude that did the guitar generator)
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I haven't flashed since I was arrested for Mopery. (exposing oneself to a blind person) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't hire Eric - at least not till he finishes the Generator, or passes it on to me to finish - if he goes to work for you he won't have time to update the Generator ever [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought Eric had a full time gig already? Idealy, this person would be an avid, part time user (Flash) that's looking to get into something from the ground up and grow with a new start up.
              There's a little money now, but certainly more down the road... I'd rather have someone local or someone willing to move to the lake. We'll talk if you're interested...

I can always put you to work at my primary company if things don't work out, for the right guy anyway...

Thanx in advance! And thanx Tim for the email, see my reply... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, what are you doing these days Newc? Sounds like you know some Flash? I don't need a hardcore pro, actually don't want it as it would most likely be too expensive for us "right now" so..........

Pat

Comment

Sounds like a good move for you Newc - go for it dude! I bet you'd have a blast. Mind you, there ain't no Krylon involved but it's still cool stuff.

- Newc

Comment

Occupy JCF

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bwahahahahahahha

Todd...you aint right bro [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Actually I know squat about it, but as with everything else I can take it apart and learn how it works by trying to put it back together - usually [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Thought about getting one of those newer apps that are all drag-n-drop and don't require any programming, but the main trouble with that kinda thing is they rarely ever do exactly what I want, or they do it in such a way that makes no sense to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

flash is a very interesting program...you have to learn the order in which IT wants things done...i've done a few small flash animations but am by no means a guru...too many limitations...lol...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Newc, you've been dancing around wanting to build some software for a while now. Now's your chance - just do it.

- Newc

Comment

I am not in a position to pursue a startup opportunity, especially one that would involve a move.

Thanks for thinking of me, Tim!

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                            X