Watch this guy get owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this guy get owned

This guy called US troops scumbags and retards so the news comentator went off on him. Maximum ownage!

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/crook.wmv

Re: Watch this guy get owned

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ahh, yes, the generation of "entitlement". No appreciation, no manners, no clue!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

WHAT A FUCKTARD. THAT GUY NEEDS AN ASS KICKING. WHAT AN INSULT.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          WHAT A FUCKTARD. THAT GUY NEEDS AN ASS KICKING. WHAT AN INSULT.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 I say we send him to live in a 3rd world country where you don't have these same freedoms and let's see if he's still spewin that same ol' BS

Comment

Tekky - you are soooo right on. This guy is a disgrace.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I believe that guy posts here....

Ummmm, both of them!!!!

Comment

Fox News! Fair and Balanced!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Ahh, yes, the generation of "entitlement".

[/ QUOTE ]

I have used that phrase a couple of times since we discussed it at lunch in Indy. How true.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I can't take it anymore..I just can't!

I just want to jab my thumb in his eye until jelly comes out and then I want to fuck his eyehole..while his mom watches.

there is my freedom of speech

I do think he does post here and yes I he does have down syndrome..and should NOT procreate...just look at that fuck.. that cross-eyed , tiny tim lookin' , pussy faced stuttering fuckstick...It would take less than FIVE seconds to make him my bitch.

Guys , I'm going to be taking a little break from here and stuff..

I'll see ya when I'm feelin' a little better..bout people , the world , myself..life.

Bye guys,

Take care.

Bill Z Bub
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, you a funny motherfucker.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                      Guys , I'm going to be taking a little break from here and stuff..

I'll see ya when I'm feelin' a little better..bout people , the world , myself..life.

[/ QUOTE ] You said this 2 hours ago. You still here? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Just fucking with you. Feel better soon man.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am a veteran of the gulf war. i didn't sign up for the money as he says and the majority of the people i served with didn't. I felt i owed it to my country to sigh up. I did 8 years and it was the best thing i ever did.
                        I deal with idiots like this all the time. And yes they are teenagers to early 20's who do not have a damn clue on anything. Everything should just be given to them. These assholes just make me fucking sick.

Comment

Thank you Rick for being there.

Just know there are a lot of people that are tremendously proud and thankful for men like you having done what you have done and the sacrifices you have made for us.

Thank you so much man. And that goes also to all our other vets on this board. Thanx.

Comment

They need to reinstate the draft and have sgt. slaughter put him in the cobra clutch. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]What the fuck [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That guy is the biggest piece of human shit I have ever had the displeasure to look upon.

How fucking DARE HE insult anything that he has never been a part of, insult us for belonging to something larger than ourselves and doing it not for the paycheck, just to have the title of US Servicemember.

I would love to have Congress deport this waste of sperm to a 3rd world country and make him an honorary citizen there and then have this ignorant, inbred, stupid piece of shit see how good we actually do have it here in the US.

Better yet, have any branch of the US Military host this fucktard and give him a podium to spew his message of ignorance to the troops and family members of Active, former, retired, and families of those killed in the defense of the country.

I guarantee he'd be broken and have chicklets for teeth within 10 seconds.

The absoulute worst part of this story though, is we're protecting his right with our lives to say that shit...that's what truly infuriates me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Working...
                              X