• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch this guy get owned

[ QUOTE ]
    This is all Howard Dean's fault.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

At least he could SCREAM!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope someone busted this fucknut up!

If it hasn't happened by now, and he's hiding like a little sewer maggot that he is, he's no better than bin laden and will be wearing a target on his head. what a piece of human shit!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        This is all Howard Dean's fault.

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

At least he could SCREAM!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like so?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I love Bloom County.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Good cartoon... Hehehe..

Comment

This punk will get what's coming to him for sure. So much for THINKING before you spew out the stupid shit runnin around in your head.

Comment

Where you guys really being serious about him posting here? Sorry, but for me, it is hard to sift out sarcasm from text...

Comment

Yes, he's a member of our Satanic Christian Liberal front group here.

They meet on wednesdays here in chat...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Must.not.post.in.political.threads.... arghhhhhhhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has nothing to do with politics IMO. This is about a dickweed who disgraces himself by belittling the very men and women who provide him a safe haven for his vile spew.

I mean c'mon, this shithead celebrates when an American dies in combat. How could that possibly political? This guy is just a disgrace.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I watched the video (after my post) and yes, I'll have to agree, he's a piece of shit, no doubt about it.

My comment was NOT said, to "degrade" the people who defend us.

I personally do not watch Hannity/ Comles the show because of a politcal slant (sometimes however, I do humor myself, and well quite frankly, this video clip makes me want to watch MORE of it.), however;

Good job to both of them, wow, that guy was a total moron.

A; The troops are fighting a battle they didn't start.
                      B; regardless of why they sign up, they defend our rights. Our rights to bitch about the president, and our rights to bitch about who isn't president, along with the rights to bitch at the people who don't agree.
                      C; If he has a problem with the war, or the pay scale, take it up with out government, in an intellegent fashion. Bashing the troops, saying, "they signed the dotted line" is bullshit. I personally, as I said, don't watch Hannity/Colmes, but good fucking job on chewing him out. They did it in a respectful manner, one that made the guy look even more like a fucking fool.

I just got done watching a show on FX, called "over there". Granted, I know, it's TV, it's not real, but just watching a tv program, got myself and my girlfriend talking. Hell, even as I type this, we're talking.

Most of you know how I voted, (yes, this has relevance) and a lot of you didn't choose the path I did. However, it's these men and women (in the services) that protect our freedoms. Any stupid bastard, regardless of their politcal agenda, that can bitch about our soldiers, and degrade them, are in my humble opinion, traitors to our great nation.

I may not like a lot of the shit, and my girlfriend may not like a lot of the shit in America, but I'll tell you one thing right now, I'm 100% proud to be a fucking American!

Comment

The guy is the ultimate internet troll, he's found a way to transcend beyond just the internet and into real life. He's just spouting off things to get recognized / screen time. Just like with all internet trolls, the best way to get rid of him is to completely ignore him. He feeds from hate mail and stuff like that. From his conversation you can tell that he doesn't believe what he's spouting off, he's just saying it to get attention.

The quote from the bottom of his website tells it all "It might sound harsh..but you know...it is all about the money!"

Comment

Cleve, thats the biggest contradiction I've ever heard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny shit. But anyways, yeah this guy looks like there is seriously something wrong with him. It sounds like our soilders will put him out of his sick misery.

Comment

You guys are missing the point. He says all this BS to get publicity for his website/domain hosting company. Nobody could possibly have those beliefs. Then again...

Also, FOX news shouldn't have given him the publicity they did. Having him on was nothing more than a ploy for ratings. Was it sweeps?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I personally do not watch Hannity/ Comles the show because of a politcal slant (sometimes however, I do humor myself, and well quite frankly, this video clip makes me want to watch MORE of it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, which political slant? One of them is conservative and one is Liberal (I forget which is which), but you get both flavors with them I can see disagreeing with one or the other (which is why it's so fun), but you don't like either? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I watched the video (after my post) and yes, I'll have to agree, he's a piece of shit, no doubt about it.

My comment was NOT said, to "degrade" the people who defend us.

I personally do not watch Hannity/ Comles the show because of a politcal slant (sometimes however, I do humor myself, and well quite frankly, this video clip makes me want to watch MORE of it.), however;

Good job to both of them, wow, that guy was a total moron.

A; The troops are fighting a battle they didn't start.
                                B; regardless of why they sign up, they defend our rights. Our rights to bitch about the president, and our rights to bitch about who isn't president, along with the rights to bitch at the people who don't agree.
                                C; If he has a problem with the war, or the pay scale, take it up with out government, in an intellegent fashion. Bashing the troops, saying, "they signed the dotted line" is bullshit. I personally, as I said, don't watch Hannity/Colmes, but good fucking job on chewing him out. They did it in a respectful manner, one that made the guy look even more like a fucking fool.

I just got done watching a show on FX, called "over there". Granted, I know, it's TV, it's not real, but just watching a tv program, got myself and my girlfriend talking. Hell, even as I type this, we're talking.

Most of you know how I voted, (yes, this has relevance) and a lot of you didn't choose the path I did. However, it's these men and women (in the services) that protect our freedoms. Any stupid bastard, regardless of their politcal agenda, that can bitch about our soldiers, and degrade them, are in my humble opinion, traitors to our great nation.

I may not like a lot of the shit, and my girlfriend may not like a lot of the shit in America, but I'll tell you one thing right now, I'm 100% proud to be a fucking American!

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the rest of your post............... +1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X