X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch this guy get owned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

I personally do not watch Hannity/ Comles the show because of a politcal slant (sometimes however, I do humor myself, and well quite frankly, this video clip makes me want to watch MORE of it.)

[/ QUOTE ]
    There is actually more to political views than just liberal and conservative you know?

Umm, which political slant? One of them is conservative and one is Liberal (I forget which is which), but you get both flavors with them I can see disagreeing with one or the other (which is why it's so fun), but you don't like either? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

I personally do not watch Hannity/ Comles the show because of a politcal slant (sometimes however, I do humor myself, and well quite frankly, this video clip makes me want to watch MORE of it.)

[/ QUOTE ]
      Umm, which political slant? One of them is conservative and one is Liberal (I forget which is which), but you get both flavors with them I can see disagreeing with one or the other (which is why it's so fun), but you don't like either? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
      There is actually more to political views than just liberal and conservative you know?

Comment

On the topic of the show, like I said, I do humor myself with it (one being one, and one being the other is why) and I said, that clip, makes me want to see MORE of it. That and, when I said slant, I should have said, Hannitys. However...It makes the show what it is, a good show, that a lot of people watch, and again, that clip makes me want to see more.

I'm more versed in politics than you'll ever care to know. (Trust me, I spent quite awhile on the campaign trail, and before I was registered a liberal, I was a conservative, as is most of my family). Let's leave those views somewhere else, like a chat forum devoted to government talk.

In the mean time, let's say fuck off, to smack tards like the guy on the show, and fuck yeah! for living in America, and another HELL yeah! for Hannity ripping that guy a new asshole, I loved that closing speach.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He frigging deserved that. It's hard to believe how something can have that frame of mind. But i thought HELL YEAH at the end, it great to see a fool be totally owned
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You guys are missing the point. He says all this BS to get publicity for his website/domain hosting company. Nobody could possibly have those beliefs. Then again...

Also, FOX news shouldn't have given him the publicity they did. Having him on was nothing more than a ploy for ratings. Was it sweeps?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're giving this guy waaaaaaaaaaay too much credit. Look at him. He's borderline mongoloid. All that's missing is a hump in his back, dragging his leg behind him and mumbling, "Yeeeeth mathster". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Unappreciative prick needs a major ass-kicking!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Deneb goes both ways [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">This guy is such a heinous douche it isn't even funny.

It's comical that his main platform is our pay and benefits. Yeah, I wish I made more money but hey, who doesn't? We don't do it just for a paycheck. I'm quite sure that with my training, qualifications, and other "intangibles" I could make more money on the outside, and I know Mark can as a logistician on the outside make a decent living also. We're here simply because we want to be here, end of story.

I can't believe he's that stupid to make those comments.

I'm really surprised somebody hasn't hurt him badly yet, truly.

Oh, this guy just reinforces my theory of why animals eat their young [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow">This guy is such a heinous douche it isn't even funny.

It's comical that his main platform is our pay and benefits. Yeah, I wish I made more money but hey, who doesn't? We don't do it just for a paycheck. I'm quite sure that with my training, qualifications, and other "intangibles" I could make more money on the outside, and I know Mark can as a logistician on the outside make a decent living also. We're here simply because we want to be here, end of story.

I can't believe he's that stupid to make those comments.

I'm really surprised somebody hasn't hurt him badly yet, truly.

Oh, this guy just reinforces my theory of why animals eat their young [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on brutha Sam!! Has this guy even seen our basic pay scale? The additional entitlements we get are designed to bring us that much closer to what our civilian counterparts earn, but it still doesn't quite get there.

As far as the additional tax breaks &amp; entitlements we receive while deployed, they are well earned. Especially by those guys and gals who are out there dodging bullets. Has this guy been separated from his family for a year, living and operating in an extremely harsh climate? Fuck no! We earn those extra entitlements and do it willingly with no complaints cuz that's who we become when we put on that uniform. That's one of the reasons I volunteered for my upcoming one year assignment to the region.

Are the extra entitlements good money? Damn skippy. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll be receiving about an extra $1K a month not to mention what I'll get extra come tax time. If this knucklehead would do a lil' research, he'd realize what Sam already touched on and that is that each service is having retention problems. It costs the DOD a lot of money to train and equip just one individual so naturally they'd want to retain their investment. What's the easiest incentive to make this happen? Money. Whether it's enlistment/reenlistment bonuses, extra pay for combat ops, or money for off-duty eduaction, it works to a certain degree to keep the good folks in. Doesn't corporate America give their folks bonuses, stock options, etc.? Why should the military be any different?
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Mark [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dude...this waste is too stupid, selfish, ignorant and pathetic to ever "get" it.

What he needs is to wake up and experience life without his mommy wiping his ass and putting him through college.

Perhaps he needs a servicemember to kick the royal shit out of him and leave him for dead.

He also brought up the topic of the draft. Well folks, if this continues like I think it will and the lack of recruits all services are experiencing, I can honestly see the draft coming back on a as needed basis. I truly hope this fuck gets drafted and sent to Iraq or Afghanistan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But, alas, he's probably the type to injure himself to avoid it, or admit that he is truly a cocksucker and won't be allowed in......what was I thinking [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I mean c'mon, this shithead celebrates when an American dies in combat. How could that possibly political? This guy is just a disgrace.

[/ QUOTE ]

like I said...no better than bin laden....if he hates this country and the men and women who serve....then he should go join al queda, and wear an anti-American target on his head like the rest of the vile scum!

Comment

That's pretty bad when both Hannity and Colmes go after you, but that guy is just the tip of the iceburg. There are some people that are so dead set against America that they would do anything in thier power to harm us, yet live here as citizens of the US under it's protection and privilages. They can get proven wrong on EVERY stance they take and they will still hate us because we support a free marketplace and don't rape the rich to give handouts to the poor.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            That's pretty bad when both Hannity and Colmes go after you, but that guy is just the tip of the iceburg. There are some people that are so dead set against America that they would do anything in thier power to harm us, yet live here as citizens of the US under it's protection and privilages. They can get proven wrong on EVERY stance they take and they will still hate us because we support a free marketplace and don't rape the rich to give handouts to the poor.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Sadly, these people are given as much right to an education as they are to ignorance.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

If I remember correctly, I was making $650/month as a PFC when I first joined the Marines. You don't do it for the pay, that's for sure.

I guess doing something to support a just cause or because they love their country is wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Sadly, these people are given as much right to an education as they are to ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too good, too good.

Comment

Working...
                                X