• Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome metal Video with Jacksons

WTF?!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Its the peter pan dragon humping powermetal metal... It's supposed to be gay and bright.[ QUOTE ]

Oh...thanks for clearing that up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

wow....i just don't know what to say. i had to stop at 23 seconds; y'know, right before they started making out with each other. the dragon humping term is hilarious, and fitting.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

lol, my god, i hope they aren't being serious [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Oooowwwwwwwwwww [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

and its almost five minutes long. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Each to his own, but I can't stand this kind of metal... I understand why people like it, but also why I hate it!
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

haha that was great

I like this sort of music, but I agree.. the video and shirt are terrible
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

wow the video is so good you can't tell their lipsynching [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Enough echo? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And how could you hear what they sang about Newc? all i heard was 'WIIIIIIIIIIIHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOHHHHHH' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm used to people with bad English [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I can hear the lyrics just fine - more of the same old knights and castles and old-timey maids and marions and crap like that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Apparently there's Archers on something (I'm guessing the castle walls) - don't know if they're attacking or defending, but it's just another sad-sack retelling of some ancient Arthurian tale, with the king's wisdom filling people's hearts with love.
                    Somehow.
                    Magically, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He may as well be singing "Make love to me sweet dragon!" Actually I swear thats the same singer from Dragonheart they sound EXACTLY alike, hell this whole band could BE Dragonheart. For the Rhapsodish Power Metal this is, its good though. Horrible video though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice Warrior, is that a Pro series the lead guitarist is playing?

Oddly Newc the band struck me as ok but the singer annoyed the hell out of me with the overly overly dramatic opera gesturing. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]Dude, your not Domingo so cut that shit out!

Comment

Definitely not my cup of tea as far as lyrics or vocal style. The music was ok (as in not overly bad) but nothing really spectacular. Iron Maiden they're not, so they may as well go home [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There are a million of those bands languishing in Europe and most of them are outstanding musicians...

Sorta sad that most aren't doing anything other than releasing CDs...

Comment

I felt a strong urge to push the singer off of that castle wall when I saw that.

Comment

Nothing like having a two guitar metal attack and doing a harmony solo with the keyboard player [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a shame they only recorded 3 minutes of footage for their 4 1/2 minute video clip. I cracked up when they started reusing video of the singer. Hey, that hand gesture looks familiar. I was having deja vu all over again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is good to see cheesecloth and pants stuffing are both making a comeback though.

I liked the music. I even liked the vocals, although his accent and mispronunciation was distracticating. They're not a stand-out band, but I thought they were good. Pretty much like everything else in the genre though.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X