Fear And Loathing in Albany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear And Loathing in Albany

Went out east to Albany last weekend to invade Ray (Manyaxes)'s humble abode and cash in on the splendid hospitality offerd by Ray's poor suffering wife, Rene.

Went and saw Mike (Thebisch) and Jim (Jazzman)'s band Saturday nite. They did a good job, but had a rough nite, but it was obvious it would be worth the drive to catch them on a good nite.

Store-hopped w/ Ray and Mike both days (something I can't do where I live), and could not convince Ray the he needed that pink Charvette for his meager collection.

Speaking of which:

And, of course, my humble host of the weekend [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks Ray, Mike, and Jim for everything! I had a blast, as usual, and will be back!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Fear And Loathing in Albany

Dude!

Ray has the exact same T-shirt as my buddy! It's got all the pics and names of the cool guitars on there, yeah? like a Sandoval without the harpoonhead!

And those 3pups, the explorer! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I can't believe I look like that after 1 beer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The pleasure was all mine Chuckie, maybe I'll evict my brothers car and fix up the garage for ya REAL sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Can't wait to hang again, sometime sooner than immediately would be nice.

G.O.D, yeah that's the shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        And those 3pups, the explorer! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Isn't it a Ibanez "Phil Collen" Destroyer?

Comment

Yes it is, picked it up a few weeks ago for CHEAP! Couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yes it is, picked it up a few weeks ago for CHEAP! Couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Coolness. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that a Michelob Ultra...good beer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You've got a pink stand but passed on the pink Charvette? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey, I've got that same shirt, too! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That stand is purple! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      That stand is purple! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah... sure it is.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Another visitor who I'll miss was Mark's Snakeskin Jackson! That played soooo good and had the the most killer neck. Mark almost didn't get that guitar back... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuckles - Sorry I missed ya. All of 'ya, I mean. My weekend was already booked, though. Hopefully I'll get to hang with you guys a bit next time you're in town.

P.S.- Where was the gig? What's the band's name?

Comment

Ditto on where was the gig at/what was the band name. I live in Albany and would love you to check out one of dem shows!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I can't believe I look like that after 1 beer!

[/ QUOTE ]

how many bong hits? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love the seafoam stathead
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X