Pale Horse Headlining show! HAVRE, MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pale Horse Headlining show! HAVRE, MT

Well we have enough music for a pretty sizeable Demo LP.

unfortunately our drummer is on hiatus..with marriage preparations...and all that's involved with that (a fair ammount of stress apparently) so... willman our usual guitarist is sitting behidn the drumset to give us some rather "primal" beats. He does a good job for someone without any training (or practice...hahhaha). I"m pulling double duty on Keyboards AND guitar.

We're going to record teh show on Aug. 5th and put together a Myspace.com page and put the live performance of our original songs (4 of them ...that are finished...2 or 3 more in the oven).

I will post pictures as well. Should be exciting...show is outside the local record store..right on the corner of the main drag in this tiny town..so everyone that drives their car down town that night is going to see us.

and yes...we'll be in full Black metal attire. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Y2KV and Rhoads will be seeing alot of action.

Re: Pale Horse Headlining show! HAVRE, MT

Well, good luck, or K'PLAH!!! or whatever you black metalers say for encouragement! Playing a show with a guitarist on drums is brave and risky! Don't get arrested is all I can say, being a small-towner myself! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

haha we won't. the owner of the store is really supportive. and we got 2 other bands playing as well. they put on shows all the time out there. mostly punk/hardcore stuff.

Willman actually rocks pretty hard behidn the set...but it will be necro as fvck as he has absolutely no rudimentary drumming skills..he's just well coordinated and can keep a beat..and accent the music very well...as he is a very musicaly talented dude. The hardest part is me switching between Keyboards and Guitar smoothly. The transitions have been a little sloppy during practice, but I"m getting better at it.

Comment

Delay can be your friend and thicken things up when you're playing 3-piece too...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Got a link to the music?

Comment

not yet...recording's have been a pain in the ass...we'll have something up soon though.

Comment

Working...
            X