I love my boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my boss!

I started a job in fast food about almost two weeks ago. Some of the people that come in are such assholes! My God in Heaven, I can hardly see how some people are so fucking rude!

This lady came in today and ordered her dinner. Usual shit, except that she claimed the change I gave back to her was 10 cents short. I calmly explained to her what she gave me and what I gave her back. She started arguing and raising her voice, just being a cruel bitch. Then she wanted to talk to the manager (my boss). It's lunch rush. The line is backed up as it is, and this bitch wants to talk to the manager (over ten fucking cents!). My manager is so cool too, he's not the standard one that sits back in the office doing nothing, he's out in the lines, clearing tables, taking orders, makin' the food, everything. You can't even tell he's manager! Anyway, she called back because I of course wasn't going to go get him or let her back there (she actually tried dodging past the counter!!!) and went on a bitch spree. The manager came out and told me everything was fine and basically just told her to fuck off.

Does anybody else have stories on working in fast food?

Also, does anybody else feel like they work just to go back to work? I've got a 48 hour schedule this week and I have no time to do anything! I just got off work, and it's time to go to bed!

Re: I love my boss!

About 12 years ago I worked the night shift at Steak n Shake. I did everything by myself except wait tables. I ran the drive thru, cooked everything, cleaned everything and I was also the Maintenance man. I did the job of 3 people coz everybody kept quiting. My manager was a total bitch.

Anyway, one night I'm busting my ass as usual when at about 3:30am this chick comes thru the drive thru and places a HUGE order. Like 10 different sandwiches, a shit load of fries, shakes, sodas, you name it... well everything at that time of night is down for cleaning so it takes me about 10 minutes to do it all. I get everything bagged up and open the window to get her money. She looks drunk and says to me "Well it's about time you lazy peice of shit! What the fuck?". So I looked at her and said excuse me... and she says... "you lazy motherfucker, why the fuck does it take so long to get my food?" so I said "well if you didn't order so much fucking food at 3:30 in the goddamn morning it would'nt take so long you stupid fucking bitch, can't you see I'm the only one back here?!" She just looked at me dumbfounded and then says "I'll call your manager on you." To which I replied " Go ahead you fucking cunt, you think I like this fucking job? I'm here at 3:30 in the fucking morning dealing with your dumbass! Now get the fuck outta my drive thru!" and I thru one of the shakes out the window onto her lap where it exploded and shake went all over her and the cars interior. Then halfway hanging out the window I screamed "leave you fucking whore!"... she drove off and never even called my manager... I quit about a month later. One of the worst jobs I've ever had!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh man, that story rules. you sir, are my official hero of the day!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Great story, Wulfe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

One of my salesman used to work at a Dairy Queen when he was in college, he ran the drive thru. He's a bit ole fat guy with a ton of personality, patience and humor.

One day he's stuck in drive thru in 90+ degree heat taking orders and this a-hole gives him a hard time at the speaker box. Trevor can't hear the order because of the guys stereo being cranked, so he asks him to repeat three times.

The guy in the car goes off on him, calling him a dumb prick and too stupid to be working that job. Trevor takes it all in stride, fills the order and as the guy approaches the window he notices he has no spoon for his Peanut Buster Parfait. He says, "Hey fatass, where's my f-in' spoon?"

Trevor apologizes, takes a spoon, sticks it in the crack of his ass, wipes it ALL THE WAY up and down his ass crack and places it, with a smile, in the guys parfait. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He then kindly tells the guy to f-off and informs his boss that he quits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I have him tell that story all the time, it always kills me.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

OMG!!!! this is becoming the best thread ever.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I STOLE A RUBBER BAND ONCE!

Comment

My boss wouldn't buy me lunch the other day
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Wulfe!!!!
                That story is the best.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wulfe and Jimmy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Oh dudes, some wicked funny stories!! BWAHAHAHA!
                  Oooo boy. Those were good.

I worked at a Subway sandwiches in college, my boss was a total prick. His name was TOM. I was 19 and he stuck me on the closing shift 5pm-12pm (all by myself).
                  I had people coming in all the time 5 minutes before closing, I would never fill their orders. Just told them to go away. Never had anyone be a dick about it.

BUT I did have a stalker. He creeped me out so bad, he'd come in and stare at me over his sandwich.
                  One night I was in the back filling out some paperwork and he comes back there and corners me, asks me if I would be a co-signer on his fucking lease!! I had a bread knife in my apron and I threw it at him. It barely missed him and stuck in the wall right next to his fat ugly face. I told him to get the fuck out and never come back.

This Subway was right next to a Tower records, so I called over there and told them I was freaked out. Every night that I worked (until I quit a few weeks later) the manager would come over and just chill out with me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stalker never came back after the knife incident. Nope. He was arrested on a rape charge a week later. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  I never worked in a food establishment again.

-Em

Comment

Man we have such great stories from Kinko's I'll drop them when I have a little more time
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I STOLE A RUBBER BAND ONCE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Be careful, dude. The Feds can trace you by your I.P address....
                      [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Not a fast food story, but a funny one nonetheless...

When I was in high school, I had a part-time job as a grocery clerk at a local supermarket. Well, after a company buyout, the new owners decided to renovate the place to make it more like the rest of the markets in their chain.

Early on in the renovations, they were remodelling the front door and windows. So, for a few weeks, they only had a makeshift door and plywood where all of the windows used to be. Of course, this freaked management out, so during a couple of weekends they assigned some of us high school monkeys to do "overnight stockwork". i.e., We filled the shelves for a couple of hours, and were otherwise locked in as "security" until the next morning. ...BAD MISTAKE. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The managers didn't realize that some of the plywood sheets up front could be pried loose. So, when me and a bud were on this duty one weekend, we decided to call up another co-worker bud, and sneak him in for a little drinking. We DID have an entire supermarket's worth of beer and food, after all! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, one thing leads to the next and, before you know it, the entire high school-aged clerk staff is called up and snuck in. About 10 or so guys under 18 and partying in the supermarket, all to themselves. As you can imagine, complete mayhem ensues throughout the night and morning hours... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Copious amount of beer are pilfered from the cooler

- Huge bongs are smoked

- Munchies ensue, so the freezer isle and deli are raided

- Food fight in the produce isle. Smashed melons everywhere.

- Empties are thrown into holes in the deli walls.

- Beer bottles are also smashed everywhere

- The mini platform trucks/cranes used by the renovators to do ceiling work have competition races down the isles.

- Naturally, accidents with the cranes ensue, damaging the beer cooler and knocking groceries off the shelves everywhere.

- Someone decided to take a leak in the management office.

Now, you'd think my budd and I aare totally f**ked by all the evidence, right? WRONG. By early morning, everyone is sober enough to chip in and clean-up. Rumors fly around the market the next day, but management never gets the full story. About the only thing they were able to point out was the damage to the beer cooler area. My bud and I owned up to it, but claimed we just hit it when going a little too fast with a palette jack.

A few months later, the renovators are tearing out walls in the deli. At this point, I'm in the clear. So, while working one day, I hung out for a few minutes with a manager when they did this. Eventually, about five cases worth of empties comes crashing out of the wall. The manager give me that "raised eyebrow" look. I looked him straight in the face and said "gee, I wonder how those got in there". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Great story, Wulfe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Trevor apologizes, takes a spoon, sticks it in the crack of his ass, wipes it ALL THE WAY up and down his ass crack and places it, with a smile, in the guys parfait. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He then kindly tells the guy to f-off and informs his boss that he quits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend who did that to a waiter at Fridays one time but it was an ink pen. The waiter was a dick...poor service and always was chewing on this pen. My buddy noticed the dude always had the pen in his mouth so instead of paying cash for for check, he used a credit card. Mr. Flakey pen chewin waiter fell for it and left the pen he was chewing on for him to sign the bill with, my buddy did the same thing with that pen, rubbed it up and down his ass-crack after he signed the check. Waiter comes back takes the check and puts the pen in his mouth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Awesome!!
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X