I love my boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love my boss!

my brothers were very sick long haired rockers from the 60 and early 70's.two of my brothers ,jimmy and eddie went out drinking with their buddies one night. they got absolutely schnockered and closed the bar t approx. 4:30 a.m. one block awaay from the bar was a mcdonalds. they broke in , turned all the lights on, cooked up a storm and made a huge mess of the place, ate and stumbled home. my brother jimmy happened to grab two big boxes of frozen hamburgers from the joint and they all sang their way home. once they got to my house, my brother was piss drunk and was like, "eddie, what should i do with these burgers?" my brother eddie says i don't know, leave them in the bushes or something. jimmy puts them in the bushes , it's about 5:30 a.m. in the summertime in New York. 8 a.m. rolls around and there is about 35 dogs in our front yard just frenzying over the two big boxes of burgers. jimmy and eddie start running out the door real quickly saying gotta go to work mom, see ya, and my mom is freaking out screaming at them how the hell could you leave those outside and where the hell did you get them in the first place. i was 7 at the time and cracking up rolling on the flor watching the whole town's dogs going at it which was later dubbed as the half frozen pattie battle of new york.
    my mom claims i was ruined by age 5 because of my older brothers.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My buddy and former bandmate worked at the deli in a supermarket. The women that would come in would always bust their stones. I guess you catch alot of crap in the deli department. To get back at them both he and the guy he worked with both pissed in the pickle barrel.

Comment

I am never eating out or going grocery shopping again.
        I think I need some Amish friends. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

keep'em coming...It's turned my shity day around!

Comment

Not fast food either but when I was in high school I worked at Circus World, which is a toy store in a malls in the Detroit burbs. I was a sock boy, worked long funky hours after school, was paid little etc. The manager, some bitch who was about 20 and never got laid before (not from trying, she was fugly as sin)...she asked me if I wanted to dress up in a dog suit and sell balloons and meet and greet customers who come in with kids. I said no, I do stock and I would sweat my ass off in that suit. She then told me I had to, I said no. She said if you don't then you can leave, I said bye. This was Christmas holiday season too and they were already short people to keep the inventory on the shelves.

As I got older I realized that I missed a great opportunity to grope all the hot MILF’s who were shopping [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Not nearly as good as those stories, but I told my boss to fuck himself and got a raise & a promotion...twice! Then I told another boss to fuck himself and quit and the owner of the company, his wife, and 2 other managers (including the guy I told to fuck off) asked me to come back and work for em two days later. I (politely this time) told them absolutly not. They never realized how much I did till I was gone.

Comment

OK, a couple of more supermarket stories. Not quite as good, but funny nonetheless. (...Good times, they were! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] )

You know how they put up product displays at the end of supermarket isles for stuff on sale ? ...One Saturday morning, my bud and I are putting up a sale display of bagged walnuts. We're both hung over as all hell from partying the night before, so feeling a little punchy.

Only partially done with this, so we haven't hung the sale price sign at the top of the display yet. Along comes some nice little old lady - probably 70ish - taps my bud on the shoulder and says "How much for your nuts?" Without so much as a blink, my bud looks down at his crotch, back at the old lady, and deadpans "Lady, they're not for sale." I squirted juice out my nose and walked quickly towards the break room laughing tears! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Another time, I notice a blind guy going through the store, walking cane and all. I'm stocking a shelf nearby, and notice that he eventually spends an overly long time hanging out in the medicinal isle.

So, I figure to myself "either the guy needs some help because he's blind, or he's doing something fishy and embarrassing - like stealing condoms or something - and I'm gonna have some fun nabbing him at it." [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I tap a co-worker buddy, and motion him to follow me for backup.

I walk right up to the blind guy and ask "Can I help you with something?" Without hesitation, he hands me a box he's holding and says "I'm sorry, but I'm blind. Can you please read the directions from the back of the box to me?" I look down at the box, and it's a package of anal suppositories. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ...I held myself together through about two sentences, and then totally lost it in front of the guy and my buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to work at a Shop Rite in the produce department, from '90 to '95... we used to do some whacky stuff, but the best thing is when one of my crazy friends came in with a quarter-stick of dynamite. Someone tells him to throw it in the store manager's little pickup truck (the manager was a real dick). So at the end of the night, one of my co-employees shows me where the truck is, I drive by with my crazy friend in the passenger's seat, he lights the dynamite, throws it in the bed of this little truck, boom, big cloud of smoke, look of shock on my co-worker's face as he didn't think my friend would do it. Next day we hear there's a big hole in the back of the manager's truck! Hey, I didn't do it... I only drove the getaway car. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

These stories are cracking me up!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    How much for your nuts? HAHAHAHA!! Dynamite... holy crap.
                    Too funny. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's what I love about factory jobs - I don't deal with the public [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you stop and think about it, who DOES work with the people that fast food people complain about? I mean, yeah, I've had orders screwed up, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you're not dealing with rocket scientists [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, when I lived in New Orleans, a friend of mine worked as a night watchman at a wrecker yard (we'd bring our guitars and amps and jam out in the trailer all night [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ) and there's this Taco Bell a couple of blocks over - we could stand on the porch and see the store between the other buildings.
                      So he asks his girlfriend to go and get him some food before they close at 1am. This was 11:30 pm, and they closed the doors at midnight and then cleaned up and put everything away and were gone by 1.
                      Anyway, she comes back about 10 minutes later (takes 5 minutes driving round trip cuz of the streets), with no food. SHe says she opened the (unlocked) door to go in and the crew yelled at her to "get out, we're closed!".
                      So the guy's like [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] "Oh really?"

He picks up the phone and calls the store and gets the manager, tells him he's (whoever the head of Pepsico was at the time) and that he was in the area. He then says he just sent his secretary in there to get some food at 11 o clock, and yadda yadda yadda very disappointed yadda yadda. Then he says he's coming by later - at about 2 am - and to keep everyone there until he gets there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We went outside and watched them until about 2:30 when they finally left [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He called again just as the manager was headed out the door, and we saw the guy turn to go back in, but then he just shut the door and locked it and left [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Haha you guys have some kick ass stories...
                        I used to work fast food but it just sucked ass... there was a big family of morbidly overweight people, about four of them.. they always came through the drive-thru and made fucking HUGE orders and then they'd sit in the parking lot for like 20 minutes because that's how long it took 'em to check everything, then they'd come in and bitch us out for everything. You'd think they'd get annoyed and just stop coming to our store, but no, instead they start coming in and doing all their orders at the counter (where *I* had to deal with 'em because I didn't do drive thru at the time) and bark at us every step of the way. The managers were cowards and when they saw these people coming they'd hide in the back [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] This, in my mind is a pretty good picture of what's wrong with America these days.

Let's see... I used to work truck unload at Target. When we unloaded enough stuff for each department, we'd take it and distribute it to the appropriate aisles for stock.. we used to throw the boxes down the aisles, so anything with glass in it had about a 50-50 chance of making it. And since the store was closed and there were no "guests" (as they call 'em at Target) we could say offensive shit and be immature and do whatever we wanted... that's pretty tame though, compared to the stories on this thread.
                        Let's see.. I used to work in the back of a bowling alley, there was a good potential for screwing around, but I never did it... I liked that job too much and didn't really want to abuse it... from what I heard some of the people who worked there before I did had some stories... I never really learned much of it though.

Pretty soon I'm supposed to start work doing pizza delivery, so maybe I'll have some cool tales to tell some time soon.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

These stories rock!

[ QUOTE ]
                          The managers were cowards and when they saw these people coming they'd hide in the back This, in my mind is a pretty good picture of what's wrong with America these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really proud of the managers where I work. They all help out. If you went back there, you couldn't tell the difference between managers, supervisors, or just plain employees. We all do the same things around there. The only way you could tell is if one of them was checking to make sure the tills were balanced.

Comment

I love my boss too!! It's 2:45am and I just got home from work. This is his picture!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I look down at the box, and it's a package of anal suppositories. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ...I held myself together through about two sentences, and then totally lost it in front of the guy and my buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHA! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I just guffawed loudly in the library here!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

waffles
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X