I love my boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love my boss!

Oh I have several stories from that Steak n Shake... We always got alot of drunks in there...

One night I was working about the same time, this guy places his order and comes to the window. I open the window to get his money while I'm waiting for his burgers to cook, and he points to some old fat guy walking across the parking lot and says "Hey man, Is that your dad?" and starts laughing... Well I was in a rather feisty mood, so I just looked at him and said "Oh haha real funny!" and I walked back to his food.... He pops his head outta his car and I see him watching me, so I looked at him took his food and turned my back to him... I made it look like I spit in his food. I walked back to the window, and he starts apologizing, "hey man, I was only joking with you." so I handed him the bag and said "oh it's cool... enjoy your meal!" he just sat there looking at the bag for about 5 minutes.... I guarantee he didn't eat it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've got so many of these stories... I'm sooooo glad I don't work at those kind of places anymore!

Comment

Working...
    X