• Show
Clear All

• Cherry Pie!!!

Who has sang along to Cherrie Pie?
    Yes, who hasn't?
    0%
    No (I'm a lousy liar)
    0%
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Cherry Pie!!!

I can honestly say I haven't... That genre pretty much disgusted me at that time when it was popular.

Although I watched the video with interest when it was on heavy rotation on MTV I remember.

I have hummed long with Uncle Toms Cabin though. Is that the same band?

Comment

Yep, Uncle Toms Cabin is a badass tune, Jani wanted to make that stuff and his idea was to name the album "Uncle Toms Cabin" but the record company wanted Cherry Pie. So he had no choice to wrote those softer tunes about bangin' chicks.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Pop trivia, and without looking!: Who played the solo on 'Cherry Pie'?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Great video. The chick is hot. I was never a fan of the band.

Comment

CC

Sully or somone mentioned it.
            I don't understand why the engineer didn't put any delay or reverb on it, it sounds too dry.
            But the rest of the solos are pretty good sounding and well played.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I can honestly say I haven't... That genre pretty much disgusted me at that time when it was popular.

Although I watched the video with interest when it was on heavy rotation on MTV I remember.

I have hummed long with Uncle Toms Cabin though. Is that the same band?

[/ QUOTE ]

+1, yeah Warrant. I thought that video was so blatently sexist when it came out it was almost humorous.
              I think Bobby is a fat chick now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I appreciated their guitarist more long after their fall.

Comment

of course but I change them to X-rated perverted lyrics which I can't repeat on this forum [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The woman in the video is super hot...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I don't think Bobbi is a fat chick now. I saw something a while ago that stated she left Jani because he was beating her, and she still looked pretty hot.
                  I think she looks Better in the Once Bitten twice shy video.
                  the other chick that was in that video with her who was in the Britny fox "Girls School" video was my 80's favorite. that chick was hoooooooooooooooot! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I saw a show from VH1, I think it was called 40 hottest rockstar girlfriends and wives or something.

Bobbie wasn't fat IMO, she still looked pretty doable, Tawney Kitaen wasn't very hot anymore tho.
                    There were a lot of chicks: Pam, Carmen etc.

Comment

When I said she is a fat chick now..I was being facetious, hence the [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I've sang along with the song but I always change the words.... "She has a hairy pie....etc..."

Comment

I LOVE that song. I sing along everytime I hear it and I sing loudly and with much drama. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She's my cherry PIE!
                          Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
                          Tastes so gooooood, make a grown man cry
                          Sweet Cherry Pie
                          Yeah
                          Wow
                          Heh Heh

Comment

Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking

Comment

Always! Especially the part, "Ya ain't gonna swing with my daughter no more". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X