Now *this* is talent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now *this* is talent!

How in the hell does one dream up such a trick? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"I bet my titties is big and strong enough to crush me a beer can, lemme guzzle this'n down and give it a whack..chug chug chug urrrrppp whap!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I love boobs! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'd hit it.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

Damn!
          I'll be afraid in falling asleep next to her.
          One of those things might flip over and suffocate me.
          It will be a nice way to go though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

"I bet my titties is big and strong enough to crush me a beer can, lemme guzzle this'n down and give it a whack..chug chug chug urrrrppp whap!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Overheard in TN, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pretty much [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X