Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

i mean a real good old fashioned ass kicking kind where you just walk tall as you're waiting to catch your 14th wind to continue the surge. i'm gonna let my hair down and go adventure hunting tonite. it's long overdue. no policia por favor, thankyou. who's in?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

I'm gonna doing this over the weekend. Two friends with 21'ers equals lots and lots of puking! YES!

Comment

it is the weekend as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

godspeed.

Comment

we don't need him lance, all we need is cold hard currency and a few sick thoughts.

Comment

I might be a little late...
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Next weekend in Vegas Bro, I'll be there spending all my money on pre season Football and Booze
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i'm not allowed by the state of nevada to go to vegas. too much happened the last time. i'm banned. imagine that, only i could get banned from the only place in the world where anything goes. i found a way-lol. i'm pathetic.

Comment

i'm gonna run up the block to the store and get some dust off to start.

Comment

We're throwing a bachler party on a boat Saturday for my buddy, there's gonna be everything there chicks, booze, exc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i'm not allowed by the state of nevada to go to vegas. too much happened the last time. i'm banned. imagine that, only i could get banned from the only place in the world where anything goes. i found a way-lol. i'm pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] You are my new hero. I have yet to go to Vegas.......let alone get banned from Vegas. Enlighten me oh great one. -Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

well if My weekend goes how I want it, Mine asnd Tommy'sd pictures will both be posted on the "not allowed" list

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          i mean a real good old fashioned ass kicking kind where you just walk tall as you're waiting to catch your 14th wind to continue the surge. i'm gonna let my hair down and go adventure hunting tonite. it's long overdue. no policia por favor, thankyou. who's in?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like Yoga? You know... I've been thinking about that. I hear it helps with flexibility.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Me tommy.... trust me I am ready...
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              i'm gonna run up the block to the store and get some dust off to start.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              LMAO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hear Newc wants to try that, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X