No announcement yet.

Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

I'll pick up toejam and we'll meet you in HB, Tommy. Keep the weekend going until we get there, I figure three days of driving. toejam can't get on a plane with those piercings.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

the atomic lost dust off weekend
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We've got:
        1 keg of rolling rock cooling off at the house as I type this.
        1 or 2 watermelon(s) soaking up a 5th of vodka.
        Jello shots supposedly being prepared.
        A fifth of Crown Royal in my hiding spot (I ain't sharing that).

Its going to be a long day/night tomorrow and sunday.

Just need to find my local Dust Off connection to make the weekend a complete loss. I'll be sure to huff one for you tommy.

Comment

Lou,
          hate to ruin it for you, but i am allowed to go to vegas, i'm just not allowed to go there. the place is everything i stand for, and the last time i was there, i was betting on football, preseason hockey, pre-season basketball, horse racing and i spent 26 hours at a carribean stud poker table where at one point i was up close to 20 k and i started making 5k bets on each hand until my friend dragged me to the elevator threw me in the shower, it was the first time i 'd been back to the room since we checked in 2 days earlier, i showered and went right back down as football was starting in about 20 more minutes. so while betting on 4 different sports at once and all the televisions everywhere , i tried to keep track of everything all at once and my head spun around like the excorcist,and these guys in back of me were like "how'd you do dat!!!??" "that was fukkin' awwwwwwesome!!!" " fukkin' do it again, can ya?"
          up almost 20k, came home with 7.
          if you go to vegas and lose 2k or less, you have won and have my congratulations.
          tommy

Comment

i love you thurston. and i love dust off.

Comment

You don't need to go to Vegas, there's plenty of trouble waiting to be found in SoCal. I think I'm gonna fly out there for a few days myself in a month or so.

I can't remember. When does the beach stuff die down? There is no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than on Huntington/Newport beach. Man, the women... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I don´t know if it´ll be a bender, but I finished recording my album this afternoon, I´m gonna be totally wasted these next 2 days [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'll pick up toejam and we'll meet you in HB, Tommy. Keep the weekend going until we get there, I figure three days of driving. toejam can't get on a plane with those piercings.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  The only thing I've got pierced now is the ear, so I'm good to go. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh yeah, I've got a family reunion/barbecue thing to go to tomorrow, so it would be better to pick me up later tomorrow night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm ready Tommy...my in-laws just got in town. I may have to grab a room at a hotel if I can't handle them for longer than an hour [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I offered to pay for their room but the wife said that was rude and wanted them to stay the night with us...the joy of it all.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        You don't need to go to Vegas, there's plenty of trouble waiting to be found in SoCal. I think I'm gonna fly out there for a few days myself in a month or so.

I can't remember. When does the beach stuff die down? There is no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than on Huntington/Newport beach. Man, the women... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't die down until late october, and it's really not dead, just drops to a 4-1 ratio of good looking girls to guys instead of 7-1.
                        and everybody else, don't forget, it's BYODO (bring your own dust-off)

Comment

I'll pick you up,Shawn.Anytime I can save anyone from there in-laws,i'm there.Mine live right down the road and it sucks.My mother-in-law is useless.I'll pick you up and then we can swing around and get Brad.He'll go.We won't worry about a place to stay because it sounds like Tommy does'nt stay in one place to long [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...................
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

we will roam the beach with our dust off and hassle just about every last human being on the sand. and there will be a ton of them. led by Reverend Dustoff, we can't possibly lose.-lol

Comment

Who will we get to hold bail money so we don't spend it?
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

we'll never get caught. spray the cops with some dust off and they'll be with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X