No announcement yet.

Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Wants to Go On a Bender with Me?

The entire town is going on a bender tonight.

We got something called a 'Kroegentocht' tonight. All the cafe's, clubs, etc have live bands playing, music blasting, their tables and bars on the street.

Downtown will be one big party area tonight! Lotsa boooooooze! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Fly on down if you wanna join us! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

What the hell?What day is it?Who's wine,what wine,where the hell did I dine? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].....Sometime during last evening I decided to shave my head again,but strangely don't remember doing it.Must have been the Dust Off.......
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Tommy, you goof. Gimme a call when you're gonna do this, I'll be your designated driver....Benz only though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am PMing you my digits ya flake [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Tommy, I wanted to come out this weekend to the dust off but I checked the price on Continental.com and the airfare was $986 round trip. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Gonna have to plan in advance next time bro.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The entire town is going on a bender tonight.

We got something called a 'Kroegentocht' tonight. All the cafe's, clubs, etc have live bands playing, music blasting, their tables and bars on the street.

Downtown will be one big party area tonight! Lotsa boooooooze! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Fly on down if you wanna join us! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I come live with you? My town totally sucks. Everything closes at 6pm. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, Tommy, ya gotta know when to quit, brother! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]When you're up 20K, that's when you retire to your room to order hookers and blow - or just get the blow and pick up your own chicks! As for dustoff, never do it without a spotter/CPR person along. You can switch off so everyone has fun. Personally, I think a coke binge is more salutory than a gambling binge, as you spend less, get a sure thing, and feel like shit the day after the run's over! This reminds you not to do it every day - unless you have an in to deal, then you're seriously fucked.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm with Lerx, hopefully ill have a few different binges next week
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  What the hell?What day is it?Who's wine,what wine,where the hell did I dine? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].....Sometime during last evening I decided to shave my head again,but strangely don't remember doing it.Must have been the Dust Off.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Even the mighty Dust Off would not make me shave my head [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I love my hair!

Comment

You can, Em!

It was amazing. The clubs basically had their entire set-up outside on the street! I had free drinks, since I knew the guy running the club.

Lotsa hot chicks, lotsa friends, lotsa music, lotsa drinks. Doesn't get better than that. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

It's all about Pink Hair

Comment

Also the waborita's. That's what I'm drinking tonight.

Comment

i'm just coming out of the haze last half a case of dust off. i'm "tarred and feathered like a piper on a killing spree" i'm doing this everyweekend for the rest of my life.
                          come one, come all,blast off with dust off , short and tall.

Lerx,
                          you're right you gotta know when to quit, but me and gambling are good pals and i love the action on the fatty bets. you're heart is poundin' like whiffed an 8-ball in one shot. i'm not allowed there anymore-lol.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I also figured out, I almost look cooler in a suite than dressed up in torn up jeans and a crue shirt

Comment

Working...
                            X