MTV vs FUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV vs FUSE

It's been few years I started to dislike MTV. Too much "jackass stunt" type action 'n less music videos. I think FUSE recovered the "classic metal" fans MTV forgot. For me FUSE is kicking MTV's ass... What do you think?
    MTV
    0%
    FUSE
    0%

Re: MTV vs FUSE

Weird, it says I voted in this poll, and I haven't... Hmmph...

Ehh, MTV is just a rap station with a bunch of real-life shows anymore... Hurl....

Comment

FUSE!! Why? One word - Juliya!!!
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yeah... says I already voted too. Who's limelighting as Emmy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Delicious 'n Tasty! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Juliya? Eeeeewwww. Fat and annoying!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Juliya? Eeeeewwww. Fat and annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

Annoying is an understatement. I hope they get rid of her and just play more metal videos. IMHO, she was not as annoying 3 years ago but she seems to have grown an ego as metal has become more popular...

Comment

WTF? Says I already voted, too. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

MTV is so fucking horrible, & M2 is just about as bad. Tried to watch it for a few minutes the other night. They were interviewing some screamo band & it was blatantly obvious that there were paid product placements & endorsements throughout. I think every generation says they fear for the one coming after them, but the way MTV has led the way in manipulating kids' entire lifestyles is pretty scary.

Comment

yesh I hate Juliya...she's gross.

but they play waaaayyy better videos on Uranium/Metal Asylum

They even played the NEvermore video "Final Product" this last week.

Comment

none of the above!...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

The only one I watch is VH1 Classic's Metal Mania. 80's metal videos galore. Some very cool ones, some not so cool and some that are just utterly hilarious!
                        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          The only one I watch is VH1 Classic's Metal Mania. 80's metal videos galore. Some very cool ones, some not so cool and some that are just utterly hilarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

they play that "balls to the wall" accept video way to goddamn much. that is the gayest video ever made.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup...........I'll second that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, so can someone kinda go into some sort of detail of this "FUSE"? I don't watch TV enough to know what's on - I barely have the Weather Channel's number memorized [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I know what MTV is - I was there on Day One - and I've seen other channels try and fail.
                              Is this a Satellite channel or cable?
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X