Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about Calgary, Alberta?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about Calgary, Alberta?....

...we're flying in from Vancouver for a day or so in September, so any ideas would be appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Anyone know anything about Calgary, Alberta?....

Canucks!!

Comment

its a lot like the Texas of Canada but not as hot. Lot of cowboys and cattle [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They have a pretty good little hockey club up there too..Calgary Flames [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

West a couple hours to Banff then north to Jasper, some of the best scenery in North America (aside from LA beaches that is).
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I lived in Calgary for a few years. Nothing in Calgary but steers and queers. In all seriousness, they do have a large gay population, and are surrounded by cattle ranches. I believe you've missed the Calgary Stampede, which is unfortunate, because it can be lots of fun. It's basically a rodeo and carnival all in one. The weather will be very nice this time of year, hot, but dry due to the continental climate.

Banff and Jasper are beautiful, and a must-see.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
          X