X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin Award Contender

Yikes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[insert snarky comment here]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Darwin Award Contender

I guess he just didn't have the intestinal fortitude...

Seriously though, this is beyond disgusting. The most perplexing thing for me is that they don't consider it animal cruelty in the case of forcing a horse to buttfuck some sick perv, but are investigating in case smaller animals were involved. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It would be interesting to read the laws on that. Or not.

Comment

This has been posted before.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yeah, saw that a while ago. And to think, the wife and I were contemplating a move to Seattle in a coulpe of years. If that's how they all are out there, then I don't know.

Comment

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,”

Hmmmmm. Ya think?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, saw that a while ago. And to think, the wife and I were contemplating a move to Seattle in a coulpe of years. If that's how they all are out there, then I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No we are not all like that out here. That was in Enumclaw a back ass country deliverance type of area. However there some wierd s.o.b.'s up this way. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I am sure the horse didn't care.....he got his jollies off regardless. He probably went back to the field and was talking to one of his horse friends " Hey, I knocked the bottom out of that sumbitch pretty good. He kept a squirmin ,but, I showed him who was boss."

As for the sheep, I can tell you from personal experience they can keep a secret. Everytime a cop asked one of I did anything to them, they just said " Naaahhhhh." Ta-duh-dum-pow. -Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
              X