Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUDAS PRIUS???

http://www.paulgilbert.com/Judas_Prius.html

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: JUDAS PRIUS???

that guy has a weird sense of humor!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
      The things people will do when there is nothing to do.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It is kinda gay looking though.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I think that's pretty damned funny, actually, but then I'm twisted.

Comment

Did you guys see where priest is catching up with what they missed in the 90's? It was on blabbermouth a couple of days ago.

An Acoustic Album, recording with a symphony, and something else from the How to be a 1980s rock star in the 1990s handbook that I don't remember off hand.

My most favorite band ever, turning into Kiss, Aerosmith, {Insert Band Here}

I'll probably still buy it all anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
              The things people will do when there is nothing to do.

[/ QUOTE ] This parody piece actually came from Paul Gilbert at his official website. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] And we all know what a loser he is. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Must have plenty of time on his hands between sweep picking! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Check out some of his photoshop stuff from his website: paulgilbert.com The guy is a great shredder plus has a sense of humor. Check it out. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                This parody piece actually came from Paul Gilbert at his official website.

[/ QUOTE ]
                the link kind of gave that away. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I thought it was funny. His site has some wacky stuff on it, he's got a twisted sense of humor.
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I like reading Paul's stuff... he's an interesting fellow indeed, and he seems to like photoshop quite a bit.
                    This one didn't quite make me laugh, but it gave me a good nod 'n'smile.

Comment

Just think if Halford were to come out driving a black Prius with his Village People getup instead of the Harley. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not quite as bad ass image wise. Unleased In The East still holds up though since it came out in '79. Although production could have been better.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It is kinda gay looking though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The car, not Rob.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Working...
                        X