How hard to build your own ax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard to build your own ax

I'm thinking of trying to build myself a guitar by buying the body neck and electronics. What companies would be a good place to buy and how hard is it? I just want something I can abuse and not care about it much.

Re: How hard to build your own ax

A few good places out there I have used Allparts and Warmoth and had good luck with both.Ebay is of course another good place to grab parts,In terms of difficulty if you have some patience and can work with your hands a bit it is a great deal of fun and you will look at it differently then something you just go out and buy.I had a great deal of fun doing it and the Tele I built plays as nice as anything I have owned....Best of luck with it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

USACG
      http://www.usacustomguitars.com/

Comment

Whats great about those guys USA CG, is that you can order your own wood and send it to them and they will only charge you the price as if it were alder body. Same with necks and fingerboards. So if your looking for something totally customized you can even pick the wood out yourself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X