My son learned to rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My son learned to rock!

very cool. how big are those Vs? my son just turned 3, i may need to get one.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that our mini V is a refin. It has red paint underneath and now that I saw Jacksonite's V... I thought I bought it new. Well I'm gonna paint it baby blue anyway to match my 1985 SD V. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The V used to have nylon strings and a bridge but I don't know what happened to them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

^^^ playing to much wasp...

I would imagine that the red is the color of the first coat. cuz mine has a second coat of red under the top coat... 2 year olds dont exactly go easy on em [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

There's no stopping him now. Just wait until he figures out what the Gain knob does.

Cool pics

Comment

Cute kids. Nice to see them interested in guitars and rockin' out.

This reminds me of this one festival I went to one time. They had a few different bands playing. Between sets (while one band tore down and the other set up) they had comedy acts, acoustic players, and singers, etc. They had this kid go up with a strat. Kid was maybe 8 or 10 (can't really remember). He busted out with Hendrix's Voodoo Child. Was it the best rendition? No, but the kid was smokin'! He had a couple of miscues, but for the most part it was impressive. He played it better than I do (of course, I don't really play it, but now I want to learn it).

Comment

Working...
            X