Wow, talk about lockdown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, talk about lockdown.

http://www.wral.com/news/4817987/detail.html 2 WEEKS??? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Wow, talk about lockdown.

Okay... I read that too fast and thought they had said this was a "Bentwood" man. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    They had to use a HACKSAW!!!!!! Oh crap. Scary. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

No, the guy used a hacksaw in an effort to remove it. A Locksmith came and removed it... That would suck to get that call.. "Yeah Jim Bob... Come on down here we got a padlock that we can't open.. Well.... Cutting it with some bolt cutters isn't really an option... You see..."

Comment

His "friend" is in need of a beat down.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Tommy back from his bender yet or is this a possible aftermath? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like that was a good group of friends he had! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I would have kept going with the hacksaw, slowly. It would have taken a few hours, but let's consider the alternative...

Comment

Eh, I've got enough metal in my dick, I'd just get my dremel out and hope for the best,.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I would have kept going with the hacksaw, slowly. It would have taken a few hours, but let's consider the alternative...

[/ QUOTE ]
                  I dunno about that... at the very least, the lock hoop is case-hardened... good luck getting through that without slipping. Would be one painfull mistake! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

What kind of fucking idiot would go two weeks with a padlock on his sac?!? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Tommy back from his bender yet or is this a possible aftermath? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this was the work of my band of undesirables as he was the first person to pass out during the bender and that is not allowed, thus the genital cuffs-lol
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                      X