Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fusion of music....

Flamenco + Metal = Flametal

The thread about Whitesnake in the Artists section brought me to this... http://www.flametal.com/ Name is cheezy, but the music is good.

I love the flamenco music of Strunz and Farah, and obviously I love metal guitar. I think it has promise. Of the two MP-3s on the site, I liked the pure instrumental one the best. The cookie-monsterish vocals kind of turned me off.
    Occupy JCF

Re: Interesting fusion of music....

These guys have been around awhile, good to see they got an album released, the track with Marty Friedman playing is killer.

(edited my original post cause it is the same band, I remember the Bruja title)

Comment

Could have been these guys because Marty is on one of the tracks.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

There was this death metal band, really crushing stuff, and all of the sudden they went into a flamenco cover of 'One', and they went flamenco from then on... Don't remember the band's name, but the songs were sick! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Steve Stevens Flamenco ..a-go-go ..smokes!

Oh..also Roy Z from Halford / Dickinson fame ..his "tribe of Gypsies" is awesome!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X