Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BAND GIRLFRIENDS GUIDE TO KEEPING YOUR MAN

[ QUOTE ]
    When you are in a band... that is EXACTLY the definition of a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Huh [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I always referred to them as groupies.... Ah well same difference [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Groupies==== 1 night girlfriends

Comment

Oh yea, if you are referring to a steady girlfriend I don't understand the concept when referring to musicians. There are only 3 types of girls regarding musicians:

Groupies: 1 night or NO strings attached no committment girlfriends
        Fiance's: this means you are nailing the same chick on a regular basis and your not allowed to fool around.
        Wives: see "Fiance's" but omit the regular basis part.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I have always felt that girlfriends of band members are to be shared amongst the band. Be up front and tell her right from the start that your band shares everything. We used to use the whistle method. When a bandmate was done he would blow the whistle and the chick was up for grabs. Once the rumour spreads the sharing practice becomes more accepted and the girls start expecting it. Many times my bandmate would get action just so the girl could get to me for the next round or visa versa. Oh yea, if you are wondering about sloppy seconds.. don't. We would always check with a bandmate to see what part was soiled. If she was completely soiled most of the time she was sent packing.
          Most of the girls we "dated" were ports in the storm. Every town had a group of "girlfriends" we would hook up with. They all knew the deal. When we were in town it was their turn and rarely did we stray. We always felt that faithfulness was a virtue. Even if it was with 50 different girls.
          Another thing "girlfriends" need to know is that the band van or truck is for sex. They also need to know that its gonna be quick and forget the smalltalk or cuddling. Most of us don't have the time. If a "girlfriend" is going to open her mouth it has to be for a GOOD reason. One reason is the obvious, the other reason is to tell us how fucking unbelievably good our band is and how hot it makes them. Then its time to shut the fuck up. Buying me drinks at the bar and dinner at the diner after the gig is important too.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my new hero...couldn't have summed it up better myself. Our singer back in the 80's didn't always share as much as he should have though. Prick...

Comment

Working...
          X