Clear All

• What a way to go...

Incredible.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticl...EA-GAMES-DC.XML

Re: What a way to go...

Sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

woah, i love pc games myself but 50 hours non stop is way excessive. 2 hours of playing unreal tournament and I need a nap. Nonetheless, sad to hear [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow...That's dedication right there. What a sucky way to go though. RIP dude

Comment

what a dipshit! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Makes me think...I wanna die of heart failure after having sex for 50 hours, not playing video games. K, I've decided, that's how I'm gonna go

Comment

May he rest in cyberspace...

Comment

50 hours. I think I've done that before at a couple of major LAN parties. So did a couple of other thousand guys.

The good old days! Playing counterstrike in an arena full of PC's buzzing and lotsaaaaaaaaa beer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It sucks for him though, he went while doing he loved.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Good riddance to a productive member of society.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Quit his job to play video games - and NOT get paid for it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Bizzare but not uncommon in korea. Those guys are hardcore man. I play World of Warcraft occasionally, my guild wants me to play alot more, its taken me like 8 months to get to 55 (5 more levels to go!) and some of the most hardcore guys on that game are korean. They speak no english and will stay in one spot or camp and just kill the same thing over and over for days at a time. Amassing tons of money but rarely stopping to do anything else. Its wierd. I think maybe when I was in college I did a 10 hour session of Dark Ages of Camelot all at once but thats it. Too much gaming can cause RSI which is devastating for guitarists.

Comment

he's playing PSP in Heaven now..

awesome SP espisode!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fascinating...just as Darwin had predicted...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I played leisure suit larry one time for 14 hours straight!

And I didn't come close to dying, but I wouldn't tell anyone in public about it....

Oh, Damn

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

meh.. i remember playing TFC and stuff for about 40 hours straight.. was fun, but i dont think i'd be able to repeat it without major preparations lol

the ones to blame are the internet cafe's though..

10 hour sessions THE MOST. anything else, you're asked to end your session and go out. 50 hours straight in an internet cafe.. geez.. they are to blame.. y'all know how fast time goes when you're having fun lol
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                              X