X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gay Bomb!

Now this is just nasty... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Re: The Gay Bomb!

Fucking hilarious! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Mr. Garisson in Vietnam comes to mind..."Who's turn is it to take a shower?" ..."Where can I hide this big pipe?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Now the photosensitivity chemical woulda been great. Hit 'em with that for a month and then drop flash grenades by the ton on them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

awesome...local police should use that here for riots and looting and shit...

they'll drop that TV and starting humpin' your leg ...

should have used it on Rodney King...he wouldn't have resisted and would been in a much kinder , sensitive mood..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That would have been the coolest weapon ever made.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I will be the first one to approve this weapon...yes with my tax dollars...at least my tax money will go towards something as funny as that!!

it's worth it!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You guys think this thing would be cool? No fuckin' way. Think about it. What if some terrorist got hold of this and dropped the bomb in your neighborhood? Those fuckers would be laughing their asses off as you run around trying to hump every guy you see. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How great wouldn't it be to have that job - to get paid to sit around and think up bizarre weapons! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kinda makes you wonder how they come up with all these though...
                "Hey guys, I woke up in the middle of the night with this awesome idea..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Tim it would be great if they dropped that on us...I welcome it..why...because it just makes you horny...everyone not just dudes...

in america we have people called females...and they get horny too..sometimes when they get wined and dines...this cuts all that shit out and goes straight to the humpin'..

I'm for it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

man I bomb my wife with that shit myself...right in the face...then we'll get busy!

then I'll get her right in the face again with my ball bomb..it'll be a mushroom cloud of man goo!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

we would have to call our very own Bombtech..to try and defuse it while some homeless guy is humping his leg...

I pay tax $$$ to see that shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ball bomb... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Bleeding from black holes
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

now THAT is frikkin' hilarious!

Newc...that photosensitive chemical would be awesome! Turn the enemy into a bunch of shadow puppets!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Shame they were rejected!

Comment

The halitosis one wouldn't work in Korea. Everyone there has chronic, unbearable halitosis from eating kimshi. Imagine, if you will, being on a plane for 12 hours with 300 people that have halitosis so bad that it only takes one of them to destroy the air in a 250 sq. ft. space. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I want to shoot my wife with that shit...man I was so in the mood last night...but she went into her Terri Shilo mode...and that was that...and I was way to tired and lazy to take matters in my own hand...the left one..my playing hand.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X