X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF YOU ARE RAISING BOYS...FUNNY!!

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll be back...

gotta get some clorox and brake fluid... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't think so! I will ground you!

Comment

Always look in the oven BEFORE you turn it on, plastic toy's don't like the ovens.

LOL, where was this warning a week ago. Long live beanie Sponge Bob or what's left of him.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

although i don't have any children yet, i will still look for any trapped house lizards or cockroaches in the oven.

Comment

For those that have an IQ, move along. There is nothing to see here except a 2+ year old piece of urban e-mail... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            For those that have an IQ, move along. There is nothing to see here except a 2+ year old piece of urban e-mail... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted it for a laugh there Junior. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Adrian
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

This makes me feel better about my little girl due in December.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

17) Garbage bags don't make good parachutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that the truth... learned that the hard(pun intended) way. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                X