• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man brawl...

watch this...

http://www.fazed.org/video/view/?id=32

Re: Old man brawl...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What the hell is wrong with people...Hope that old dude didn't break his hip

Comment

BwaHaHaHa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. he's gonna feel that in the morning [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Ahahahaha, dude, you better run, because the old fart is gonna be in a walker soon and looking for you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

True story our largest customer had an old time employee who was actually long retired but his son was operations manager so he had his dad working for free (LOL). His father was 78 and got in a fistfight with some 45 year old quiet guy in the warehouse. I actually was emailed the story from a guy who worked there and thought it was a joke. He sent me lots of crazy stuff ya know. Well I go to another branch and they are talking about the story and my jaw drops and I said that was real? Sure was... The added bonus to the story is the old guys name, Dick Munch. No he didn't go by Richard or Rick... Dick Munch.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I worked with a guy named Richard Long. Not only did he go by Dick but he'd introduce himself as "Long, Dick Long". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Nice... But dick long is way better than Dick Munch
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

There was a guy around these parts...N.H. I believe, who was running for office. Dick Sweat. He didn't get elected. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

I once worked under a fellow by the name of Dick Nutter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Always wondered why anyone born after 1955 or so would go by Dick instead of Rick, Richard, etc.

Comment

I went to high school with a dude named Richard Head...I kid you not
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

My girlfriends company does work for a dude named Richard Head.Her boss is in the printing business.How can ya forget a name like that!What a trip!
                      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Man, dude slammed.... HIMSELF!

That looked like he was bummin... hate to see old people takin a dive like that. Might be the last one they take...

Comment

Just sad.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You'd think people would have the foresight to NOT name their kid "Richard" if his last name is "Head", but nooooooo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The old dude who was still on his feet should have given that other clumsy bastard a boot to the face when he fell. That would have finished him for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X