Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody Go Get Tommy Lee's New Cd... NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody Go Get Tommy Lee's New Cd... NOW!!!

What are you reading this for. I said now!!!!

It's an awsome cd, lots of acoustic on it, Dave Navaro and tons of others guest on it. I love it [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Everybody Go Get Tommy Lee\'s New Cd... NOW!!!

i dunno dude, i saw the video, and i didn't think much of it. i'll keep an open mind though, as i liked his last one.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The last one is in my Top 3 of all time.

Listen to Hello Again, Best song on the Cd

Comment

No thanks. He's an idiot.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'll pass....I hate him.

I love you tho Donnie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I didn't get any of his other cds. Why would I get this one? I think he's kind of an idiot, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I haven't heard anything from him to compell to buy any of his CDs. But I'm glad you're enjoying the new one so much! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I can't see myself getting one... Hehe...

Tommy bugs me anymore...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'll pass....I hate him.

I love you tho Donnie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you to Bill [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love the writing ion this disc, tons of cool hooks and shit. I didn't care much for Methods, there's still only 4 or 5 songs I care for off that, but the last one and this one Rock.

Comment

I like old motley crue but thats as far as it goes. I, too, will pass on this cd

Comment

Nah, don't like him and as several have already said and I agree, he's an idiot.

Also, I don't buy CD's, I haven't bought one since the late 90's. I download that stuff to sample it. If its any good then I'll burn it. It eventually gets tossed or passed on to someone else. I get bored rather quickly with most music of today.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

you are now suspect. that is all.

Comment

Actually I'd like to see him put a Cd out of his Techno/dance beats. I saw him spin a few months ago at a club and it rocked. Plus he played that as a background to his drum solo at the crue show last week

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Also, I don't buy CD's, I haven't bought one since the late 90's. I download that stuff to sample it. If its any good then I'll burn it. It eventually gets tossed or passed on to someone else. I get bored rather quickly with most music of today.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            I'm the opposite. I download stuff to sample it too. If it's any good, I'll support the artist & go buy the CD, put some money in their pocket so they can afford to continue to make albums for my enjoyment. If it's crap, I delete it.

I can't afford to buy many CDs, but I feel a lot more confident knowing what I'm getting for my money when I step into a CD store now. Which makes me more inclined to buy.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Tommy Lee is a joke and so is his music

Comment

Working...
                              X