Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody Go Get Tommy Lee's New Cd... NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Everybody Go Get Tommy Lee\'s New Cd... NOW!!!

Um, can someone fill me in on the cookout?

As for MC, I'm with Bill on this one - after the first 2 records they were no longer amusing. Although, Dr. Feelgood was a pretty cool tune too.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I still think if you wanna Listen to What the Crue reall is Listen to MC94

It Takes the 1st 2 Albu,s which are the best and a little bit of the Pop sence that Dr. Feelgood had.

I love Vince and all but I think John Was a better Singer, where Vince was a frontman
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Too Fast For Love and SATD are the only MC discs that matter to me pretty much. I am old. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Got get M94 and thank me later...

Also get Vine's exposed album, steve stevens is the man on that disc

Comment

Dr Feelgood grooved...they had a few cool little ditties along the way..

I like the s/t with Corabi...that was some cool tunes...some of it..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what about Steve Stevens..now i'll listen to him..he smokes! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Put Steve in MC...that would perk my interest up...

But Mars is MC...let him do his thing ...while he can...he looks like my balls feels right now..blue!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Steve on Vince's solo discs rocked.

Also check out The Screams CD " Let It Scream" Corabi fucking rocks that one too

Comment

Donnie two of my favorite albums of all time...especialy the Exposed album..that you can find in any cut out bin for a buck... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Talk about "GUITAR TONE"...that shit is highly AWESOME...Stevens RULED on that album..just RULED!!!!

that was one the best "Tones" I ever heard live in my life ...the time I saw steve stevens...what a truly killer player and tone...he's was absolutely perfect!

Stevens tones on exposded was only second to early Van Halen...IMO.....and Criss Oliva...Those are the "tones" john and I i always gravitate to...but now with a kick in the ass..because of all this modern new killer gear that's availble now....

My all time favorute try an amp out rifss is aint talkin' 'bout love or something of that nature...it's what I know and an amp MUST articulate that for me to even consider it.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I always have to do a VH song and an Ratt tune, If I can get those 2 sounds, everything else is cake

Best song Off the Exposed is Set Me Free. One of the best Intro's Ever

Comment

Bill I found you a fucking race!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Fucking Lee

He drove a red big block cobra into Nebraska for his show

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...he may be getting a little of my props now....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cobra...only the most truly awesome drive those things ya know..ha hhhaaaaaaa...

Hey I watched him on the Pamela Anderson roast...he talked cool and looked good...now what's up...No ebonics whatsoever..

now if Tommy can "keep it real" like that all the time....then he could redeem himself with me..

but the Cobra is a hell of a start! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That roast was so freakin funny.

"you need to use mapquest to find her g-spot"
                          Is it true they give donkey rides to the bottom?

too funny, some really good one liners that i am sure to use for years and years.

Comment

Working...
                          X