No announcement yet.

Frisco, Breckenridge, Vail, Colorado..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco, Breckenridge, Vail, Colorado..

For those of you who may know, and 99.9999999% of you won't, this old mining town {Frisco} is beautiful and very comfortable.

We rode bicycles from here to Breckenridge and back. Breckenridge is also 100% cool in my book.

Hiked to the top of Shrine mountain. Amazing mountain views!

Vail is a "vanity town". Not my true style but good for an over-priced dinner. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Colorado is great! One can't go wrong!

Anyone from the JCF around here???

Re: Frisco, Breckenridge, Vail, Colorado..

live here for a while, you will hate it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I'm no world traveler or anything, but Breckenridge is one of my favorite places so far. A good friend of mine back in school had a cabin there. I also agree totally about Vail. Enjoyed the skiing there, but that was about it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        live here for a while, you will hate it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

Comment

I did the ski the summit thing twice Keystone, Breckinrige, Copper Mountain. Summit county is nice to visit, but like any other place it can lose its luster if you live there long enough.

Comment

A good friend's Mom runs Keystone and would hook us up with passes for all the cool ski areas, saving me a bundle of money!
            Nice area...I always left sad...

Comment

Winter Park, CO is my favorite. Very laid back, great mountain bike trails. Very little snob attitude like in Vail. I'd like to move there someday...

Comment

Lived in colorado my whole life.Im taking my son camping for the 1st time this weekend.I know he's more excited then i am.He wrote a big "to do" list.Should be interesting , we are going to stay in glenwood springs for a night and come back down to Dillon, which is the town next to brekenridge.Dillon lake is cool, there is an actual town under all that water.They flooded it to make the lake and left the buildings there.Glennwood has the huge pool and some good fishing in the rivers around it.

Vail is for hollywood types, a place where they can get away and still feel superior to the common folk.Havent been there for years but it was growing fast as hell the last time i drove past it.

Comment

Winter Park......... Nice times there, but they have a saying there...

Come on vacation, leave on probation!

Pat

Comment

Dillon is where my friend whose Mom runs Keystone lives. He was the owner of the last roadrace team I rode for, Taylormade Racing. Total relation to the golf clubs. Chris Taylor is a way cool dude! The whole family is from that area.
                    Terrific little town, with an interesting history. Been up there many times...good times...awesome wimmen!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Dillon lake is cool, there is an actual town under all that water. They flooded it to make the lake and left the buildings there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for telling me that! That makes Dillon lake even more cool to know that!

Q. Do you know about what year it was flooded?

Have a great time with your son on the camping trip. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I hate to have to leave Colorado. It is so clean and the climate so right.

Comment

Working...
                      X