If online gamers fought WWII...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If online gamers fought WWII...

Sad. One man dies and it's off-base to do other than lionize him. Fifty-eight million die and making a joke of it is OK. This new kinder gentler JCF is quite confusing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It's a joke making fun of online gamers, not WW2. No one is going to pity you for your claim of hypocrisy, so if you have a problem, the door is wide open. Feel free to leave anytime.

A message from the new kinder, gentler, JCF

Comment

I don't think you get it YAO, thats not what funny, its the structure of it. Unless you have played a game like Starcraft, Age of Empires, Everquest etc. You won't see the humor and well I can see how without that context it might look like some pretty inappropriate humor.

Comment

Brad - Go look at the ESPee board, then read it again - it's funny in its own way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Besides, don't feel too bad for Japan getting hit with the bomb. What they did to Nanking Province in China was tons worse, not to mention Pearl Harbor and the POW abuses, like making them work as slave labor for companies that are still in business today, namely Mitsubishi.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Sad. One man dies and it's off-base to do other than lionize him. Fifty-eight million die and making a joke of it is OK. This new kinder gentler JCF is quite confusing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence why I put the disclaimer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Hitler[AoE]: u guys are fockin gay
            Hitler[AoE]: ur never getting in my city
            *Hitler[AoE] has been eliminated.*
            benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
            Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
            Stalin: OMG LMAO!
            Hitler[AoE]: i didnt click there omg this game blows
            *Hitler[AoE] has left the game*
            paTTon: hahahhah

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal fav line of that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

And damnit Newc, I just read your sig... what a spoiler! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Brad - Go look at the ESPee board, then read it again - it's funny in its own way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Besides, don't feel too bad for Japan getting hit with the bomb. What they did to Nanking Province in China was tons worse, not to mention Pearl Harbor and the POW abuses, like making them work as slave labor for companies that are still in business today, namely Mitsubishi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough with the geo-political soapbox Newc. There's newsgroups and such where you can spout that crap. It's only going to start a flame-war here.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough with the geo-political soapbox Newc. There's newsgroups and such where you can spout that crap. It's only going to start a flame-war here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I read somewhere that more Japanese were killed with regular bombs, than with the "bombs".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    *The Allied team has won the game!*
                    Eisenhower: awesome!
                    Churchill: gg noobs no re
                    T0J0: thats bull**** u fockin suck
                    *T0J0 has left the game.*
                    *Eisenhower has left the game.*
                    Stalin: next game im not going to be on ur team, u guys didnt help me for ****
                    Churchill: wutever, we didnt need ur help neway dumbarss

[/ QUOTE ]

best part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I read somewhere that more Japanese were killed with regular bombs, than with the "bombs".

[/ QUOTE ]

And I believe that you're trying to further the discussion, I warned Newc, now I'm warning you.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

that's hilarious, totally WoW barrens general chat. totally why i don't play that game anymore [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                          X