• Bruins Sign Thornton & Samsonov!!

Game on!!
    WWWWWWWW
    HHHHHHHH
    OOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOO
    !!!!!!!!

Re: Bruins Sign Thornton & Samsonov!!

<font color="yellow">Chuck..tell us how you really feel bro'.....don't hold back on our account [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Re: Bruins Sign Thornton &amp; Samsonov!!

Leafs get Lindros.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I was a big Lindros fan his first few seasons. The Legion Of Doom was a lot of fun to watch. Too bad he never panned out to be "The Next One"...but I can only hope Thornton steps up and finally delivers in the post season. I'm still having a hard time with those losses to Montreal. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I was a big Lindros fan his first few seasons. The Legion Of Doom was a lot of fun to watch. Too bad he never panned out to be "The Next One"...but I can only hope Thornton steps up and finally delivers in the post season. I'm still having a hard time with those losses to Montreal. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

I'm still waiting for some team to be smart enough to grab Felix The Cat. If the Bruins dont want him, he'll do fine elsewhere.................

Comment

Now it's time for Thornton to step up and earn the big bucks. He has the next three years to maintain a position at the top of the scoring list and, more importantly, lead the team both on the ice and in the locker room. The Bruins need to be consistant Cup contenders- no excuses.

Comment

Thornton is a great player and has a lot of potential. He needs a better work ethic, work hard and to step it up and lead in the playoffs. He needs to quit hanging out with his brother who'll get him into trouble. I thought his bro was sort of obnoxious. I was playing in the beer leagues in Houston when Joey was entering the draft, his brother played a bunch of drop ins and was always talking about how much money he was gonna get like it was him entering the draft and not his kid brother. He got in a few fights in drop ins and pick up games [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He was a good solid player though who played hard and I like that. He has the wing span of a 747. One time he couldn't catch me on a break-away but was able to stretch and reach out and trip me just before I got my shot off, I just got up and laughed as most people won't try that hard on a backcheck in a pickup game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't know if this was the brother that Joe got arrested with but I wouldn't doubt it.

Ole soft noggin Lindros a Leaf...yippy, he's one hit away from retirement [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I never liked Lindros since the minute he refused to sign as a rookie when he was first drafted.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

F#%&ing AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I do agree that Thornton needs to come into his own though. Hopefully, Leetch is the key here. That team is a very talanted bunch of young guys who need a veteren leader. They haven't had that since Bourque left.

Samsonov? The only thing to say about him is that he is friggin awesome! I always thought they got more for their money when they signed him (17th?) when they signed Thornton (1st).

I can't wait till this season starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Re: Bruins Sign Thornton &amp; Samsonov!!

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ole soft noggin Lindros a Leaf...yippy, he's one hit away from retirement [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Retirement??? He's one hit away from being a drooling mess.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Samsonov was drafted 8th overall,we got that pick from Hartford in the Glen Wesley trade

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Ole soft noggin Lindros a Leaf...yippy, he's one hit away from retirement [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Retirement??? He's one hit away from being a drooling mess.

[/ QUOTE ]+ 1,000 on that one. That hit from stevens was just about the hardest hit i've ever seen.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X