Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Hours Till I Leave For Vegas Best Places to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24 Hours Till I Leave For Vegas Best Places to

Blue Man Group.
    Cool show, theatrics and music!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I forgot one place. Go to a club called The Beach. It's a total meat market but I swear the women outnumbered the men 2:1.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Saphire...

Comment

The goldon Nugget and Luxor have the best Buffets.

I think the Stardust has the best sports Book

Have to hit the Crazy horse, anything that's in a crue song has to be good
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I forgot one place. Go to a club called The Beach. It's a total meat market but I swear the women outnumbered the men 2:1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, the Beach! Wonderful little place.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The Startrek ride at the Hilton is cool. Ed Roman's store is cool. Very large selection of Jackson/Charvel guitars and parts.

Comment

Go to Ed Roman's JUST to defecate on his fake guitars and kick him in the arse a-la Ron. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Me and sully almost kicked himat NAMM, I didn't only cause he was using a cane

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I didn't only cause he was using a cane

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Aren't you quite the saint? [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I'd personally like to see him beaten with his own cane. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya, I think the only reason we didn't do it cause we didn't want to lose our spot in the beer line

Comment

Even though I don't drink, I salute you for sticking to your ideals! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

If I were in line with you guys, I would have gladly done it while you stay in the comfort and priority of your cozy beer line. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well u need to come to winter NAMM with us then

Comment

Fuck 8 hours, I'm loaded right now, all I want vegas to be is a big drunken, coked out orgy

Comment

I'm leaving My house Right Now..................

I hope I come back, Well Maybe not... But Who cares

Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X