HISTORY & PROFILING TEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HISTORY & PROFILING TEST

LMAO! Oh man, that was the funniest thing when I heard it. Usually ya hear a dude's got a slight accent, but when I was down there ya got the full on stuff that Jeff Foxworthy rips on. Nah, you can still tell I'm from Brooklyn when ya talk to me in person. For some reason people out of state really notice it, went to Canada for a few months and they knew as soon as I started talkin "This dude's from NY" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell if I know what it is exactly. Damn, I've also picked up "Ay" from my Canadian friends/family. So far I've got a Brooklyn/Canadian/Southern dialect thing going [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll have to agree man. Sometimes I feel awful for the people who get generalized, but at the same time, I feel bad for every single American who was harmed by someone "who could have been profiled".

It's a lose lose situation. If you're cautious, you're a racist, that's close minded.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Sorry, I get really pissed off when people try to stereotype and racial profile. Its total fucking bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]
        In some cicumstances I agree, but sometimes there is a point to profiling. As of right now most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims (or claim to be). I agree that it's a real fine line, but it is still a very real and effective tool to use. If most terrorists were white males between 17 and 40, it would not bother me in the least to be stopped and checked all the time because I "match the profile". I would feel that people were doing their job. My 2 cents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Ya'll haven't had enough of these kind of threads yet? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, geez guys this one's so old....blah blah blah
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Sorry, I get really pissed off when people try to stereotype and racial profile. Its total fucking bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]
            My sentiments exactly.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Ok heres one...Who blew up the oklahoma federal building? Was it a white male between 17 and 40? Who commits the most homicides in the united states? is it white males between 17 and 40?

Sorry, I get really pissed off when people try to stereotype and racial profile. Its total fucking bullshit. Men perpetuate 85% of violence in america...Does that mean that all men are violent? NO. Just because some middle eastern extremists blow shit up, doesnt mean all middle eastern people blow shit up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't argue with statistics man. If it says Blacks do this, whites do this, eastern people do this, then there's a reason to profile...why? It works.

Comment

I was accused of racially profiling ...

hmmmm...let's see I'm working in the ghetto .... I'm the ONLY white guy there.....and I'm arresting a suspect ONLY because he's ...."black"....yeah, that's it!

wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard that shit... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I work with a dude from India. He is always remarking jokingly "It's because I'm Indian, right?"

Sometimes he goes "Thank you come again" in an Apu voice [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was working in my auto shop one day and two dets walked in asking about a car outside, I told them it was a customers. They showed me a pic of a guy from a store with a GUN in his hand robbing the place. I ID'd him as the same fat black guy that was my customer, and that he was on his way in to get the car!

They snagged him when he walked in and the dude was yelling at them saying it was racial etc. The coppers were laughing and looked at him and said "Well, we were gonna bust that skinny white guy (my co-worker)for it, but, the surveilance pic shows a fat f*ck just like you"

Comment

Wasnt Robert Kennedy shot by Sir Han Sir Han and wast he a white dude, just correct me if I am wrong not trying to make a point.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wasnt Robert Kennedy shot by Sir Han Sir Han and wast he a white dude, just correct me if I am wrong not trying to make a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt he was "really" the guy that did it. I've shot carcano rifles before and he definitely didn't pop off those rounds that fast with that gun for sure. Can we say... Fall guy?

He was a Palestinian from Jerusalem, but was actually a Catholic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I work with a dude from India. He is always remarking jokingly "It's because I'm Indian, right?"

Sometimes he goes "Thank you come again" in an Apu voice [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          That funny as hell......... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I was working in my auto shop one day and two dets walked in asking about a car outside, I told them it was a customers. They showed me a pic of a guy from a store with a GUN in his hand robbing the place. I ID'd him as the same fat black guy that was my customer, and that he was on his way in to get the car!

They snagged him when he walked in and the dude was yelling at them saying it was racial etc. The coppers were laughing and looked at him and said "Well, we were gonna bust that skinny white guy (my co-worker)for it, but, the surveilance pic shows a fat f*ck just like you"

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So was that. You guys are killin' me here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt he was "really" the guy that did it. I've shot carcano rifles before and he definitely didn't pop off those rounds that fast with that gun for sure. Can we say... Fall guy?

He was a Palestinian from Jerusalem, but was actually a Catholic.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. he had a revovler that held 8 rounds Senator Kennedy was shot in the Kitchen of a hotel in LA were does the rifle come in, the intresting thing is they found 10 bullets at the crime scene. Anyways I am not here to start conspiracy theories I am pretty conservative dude myself I just think one of the questions in the test was wrong.

Comment

See now, instead of starting a tired ol' debate, let's try n figure out the real questions in life, like who killed Kennedy. That might be an old tired discussion to some, but I'm only 22, so it's new to me. Discuss...

I'm tired...pay no attention [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X